If you are in the market for a sedan that seamlessly combines luxury and efficiency, then be sure Toyota has you covered with the 2012 Camry. With the competition in the automobile industry getting more serious by the day, the Toyota Camry just keeps getting better.
Get Car daily gist, Car pricing story, Celebrity Car update on Your WhatsApp Join Now
Toyota Camry has developed to become the vehicle by which most mid-sized sedans measure themselves. In fact, over the past few years, many automobile brands manufactured their own model of the Camry, further increasing the competition rate in the market. In response, Toyota dazzled the automobile industry with another amazing Camry model in 2012 – a model that kick-started the seventh-generation Camry.
Prices of Nigerian Used Toyota Camry
|Model Year Range||Price|
|1996 – 1998||N700,000 – N850,000|
|1998 – 2001||N850, 000 – N1,000,000|
|2002 – 2006||N1,250,000 – N1,400,000|
|2007 – 2011||N1,500,000 – N2,000,000|
|2012 – 2014||N3,200,000 – N5,000,000|
|2015 – 2017||N5,000,000 – N7,000,000|
Toyota Camry Prices in Nigeria — Brand New & Tokunbo
Just like other popular brands of Toyota, Toyota Camry will not run out of stock, at least not yet, with newer versions produced every year. The rising demand of this brand is one reason Toyota has been encouraged to do more, constantly advancing on previous versions.
Although models of 2008 and below are gradually becoming unavailable, one can still easily buy the near-brand-new of the latter models directly from the manufacturer or international distributors. With the inconsistency in the naira-dollar conversion rate, the prices of this Toyota model have also been inconsistent. Also, tariff and custom clearance fees have played a part in determining the eventual prices of the brand new of the model in Nigeria.
Follow us on Instagram @CarmartNigeria
With all these factors being considered, a brand new Toyota Camry costs about 25 – 30 million naira, depending on the year of the model being purchased.
It should be noted that only the “muscle” versions of the model are available for brand new purchases. Other models (2007 and below) are out of stock.
Prices of Foreign Used Toyota Camry in Nigeria
|Toyota Camry 1996 (Camry Orobo)||N750,000 – N900,000|
|Toyota Camry 1997 – 2001 (Pencil)||N1.1 million – N1.4 million|
|Toyota Camry 2002 – 2006 (Big Daddy/Big for Nothing)||N1.5 million – N2.3 million|
|Toyota Camry 2007 – 2011 (Camry Muscle)||N2.7 million – N4 million|
- 2021 Toyota Camry Price, Pictures, And Release Date
- Toyota Camry Prices In Nigeria 2021: Brand New, Tokunbo And Nigerian Used
- Toyota Camry Prices In Nigeria 2020 – Toyota Camry 2020 Price
- 2021 Toyota Camry Will Be Cheaper Than The 2020 Model
- 2021 Toyota Camry First Look: Everything You Need To Know
Toyota Camry: Things You Will Like About the Car
- Reliability: When it comes to Toyota Camry one thing is sure – you don’t need to worry about spending too much time in the mechanic workshop. Camry owners rarely complain of electrical or mechanical issues. This brand of Toyota is generally known for its reliability, durability and ruggedness, which is a plus for users who are always on the road.
- Friendly Fuel Mileage: If you are looking for a car with good fuel economy, Toyota Camry is one of the cars that should be on your list. With its four-cylinder engine, the car averagely returns a strong 35 mph on a highway and about 25 mph in town. Latest models of this brand (2009-2018) have been specially built to maximize fuel economy. This can only increase the positive review of this brand.
- Powerful Engine: For an engine that pushes out a string 268 horsepower and about 248 pound-feet of torque, you can only expect maximum effectiveness. In its functioning the Sedan can easily surpass over 350,000 miles without the engine suffering any form of overheating. The XLE V-6 model can record a quick 0-60 time of 6.1 seconds. Drivers can only appreciate this sedan more.
- Amazing Safety Features: In safety rating, Camry definitely earns a top mark. The car features a top-class impact protection which helps protect passengers on board from danger. Latest versions of the XLE trim features a Safety Connect emergency response system in addition to its automatic braking system which can detect a crash before it happens. If you are safety conscious and care about every little detail of your car, then this brand of Toyota might be what you need.
BUY AND SELL CARS NOW FOR FREE - visit www.carmart.ng Get started