Tokunbo Toyota Cars – Many that are not familiar with the Nigerian auto market would call them foreign used cars but here in Nigeria, the name is “tokunbo cars”. It is the common truth that Nigeria is a very large market for tokunbo cars, and it isn’t surprising. Many brand new cars are always quite expensive for the average Nigerian, and tokunbo cars aren’t as expensive as brand new cars. So, tokunbo is the way to go.
Table of Contents
Nevertheless, it’s easy for anyone to know how to buy or sell cars in Carmart Nigeria. The platform is ranked as one of the top best in terms of quality and reliability in the sales of used cars to customers. In fact, most cars here are very affordable and easy to buy and sell.
List of Cheap Cars to Buy in Lagos
Here’s another model that competes with Corolla when it comes to popularity in Nigeria. Hitting the roads of Nigeria for the first time in 1982, the Camry sequence is known for its durability and reliability. From the sleek aesthetics of the exterior alone, you would find yourself in awe of this model.
Price of Toyota Camry
- Brand New: ₦6,000,000 – ₦13,000,000
- Foreign Used(Tokunbo): ₦700,000 – ₦18,000,000
- Nigerian Used: ₦300,000 – ₦10,000,000
Please note that these are the generic prices of all Camry models
The Hilux is one of the most popular work-oriented and heavy duty pick-up trucks in Nigeria. You will often find the Hilux sequence to be owned by organizations more than individuals. This is because of its versatility and reliability.
Price of Toyota Hilux
- Brand New: ₦17,000,000 – ₦25,000,000
- Foreign Used (Tokunbo): ₦2,500,000 – ₦18,000,000
- Nigerian Used: ₦1,500,000 – ₦12,000,000
Please note that these are the generic prices of all Hilux models
Toyota Corolla is arguably the most popular Toyota car model here in Nigeria. Almost everything about the Corolla sequence is appealing to the eyes.
Firstly, the exteriors are usually awe-inspiring. Their sleek looks and colour options are sure to attract attention.
Price of Toyota Corolla
- Brand New: ₦4,500,000 – ₦9,000,000
- Foreign Used(Tokunbo): ₦1,700,000 – ₦18,000,000
- Nigerian Used: ₦850,000 – ₦15,000,000
SUVs are great for individuals, families, and even organizations. This versatility makes the RAV4 sequence one to envy. The first of its kind was manufactured in 1994 and it has quickly gained popularity since then.
The RAV4 is manufactured in different editions, such as the limited, hybrid and adventure editions. Furthermore, this sequence possesses features that place it among the best and most widely used in Nigeria. In looks, performance, design and functionalities, the RAV4 is undoubtedly a top Toyota model in Nigeria.
Price of Toyota RAV4
- Brand New: ₦20,000,000 – ₦25,000,000
- Foreign Used(Tokunbo): ₦3,500,000 – ₦18,000,000
- Nigerian Used: ₦1,500,000 – ₦10,000,000
Mercedes Benz G-Class
The G-class combines beauty with ruggedness, fit for the Nigerian road. It’s just what you need with two powerful V8 engines, capable of producing 416 horsepower and 450 pound-feet of torque. This mid-size SUV with a four-wheel drive, has excellent fuel economy, hence able to provide superb comfort. Check the most affordable Mercedes Benz G-Class in Nigeria
Price of Mercedes Benz G-Class
- Brand New: ₦20,000,000 – ₦155,000,000
- Foreign Used(Tokunbo): ₦13,500,000 – ₦50,000,000
- Nigerian Used: ₦8,500,000 – ₦20,000,000
Honda Accord is another car you should look out for when you are about to purchase a car that you expect to give excellent performance. The car has a spacious interior as well as dynamic engine ability capable of generating about 192-252 horsepower.
With a price range of ₦8million to ₦10 million, Honda Accord is not too expensive to purchase for a good car. Check out the best price of Honda Accord in Your location
Lexus RX350 offers a smooth ride for almost any situation. It’s just what you need for the Nigerian road. Riding in this elegant midsize SUV will sure make you feel good about yourself due to its superb acceleration, fuel economy, and athletic feel. With an eight-speed automatic, Lexus RX350 fires on with a 3.5-liter V6 with 295 horsepower and 268 pound-feet of torque.
You can get this car for a price ranging from ₦27 million – ₦30 million. Find Tokunbo cars, Foreign Used RX350 for sale in Nigeria
- Toyota Camry Prices in Nigeria 2020: Brand New, Tokunbo And Nigerian Used
- Meet the 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT Black
- HOW TO NEGOTIATE A CAR PRICE WITH SELLER: THE TOP TIPS TO KNOW
- Cristiano Ronaldo ‘splashes out N4.6 billion on Bugatti Centodieci
- Toyota Avalon Car Price in Nigeria 2020
- Skibii’s Biography, Net Worth, House & Cars in 2020
- Imo Gov. Purchase Innoson Vehicles For ‘Operation Search And Flush’ In Imo
- Latest Price of Toyota Corolla in Nigeria 2020
- 2021 Toyota Cars: Latest Toyota Car Lineup for 2021: Prices, Reviews
- Meet The All New 2021 Corolla Cross