The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG is an ultra-luxury and powerful sedan. The vehicle is the 2018 model of the generation W213, and the car is absolutely beautiful. In fact, the 2018 E63S AMG is regarded as the most powerful 4-door sedan in the Mercedes-Benz lineup.
Table of Contents
PLEASE Follow us on Instagram> Follow us Here @carmartNigeria
This article explains why the Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG is regarded as such and why it’s a great sedan car for anyone to own.
Overview Of The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG
The E63S AMG is the German brand’s mid-size, ultra-performance flagship sedan. It has a 603-horsepower twin-turbocharged V8 engine mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission. The all-wheel-drive supersedan is mind-blowingly fast, and its handling capabilities are impressive as its straight-line speed.
BUY top trending Car Accessories in Nigeria, visit > CARFANZY NOW
Engine, Transmission & Performance Of The 2018 E63S AMG
The E63S AMG sedan comes with a twin-turbocharged 4.0-litre V8 engine that produces 603 horsepower and 627 lb-ft of torque that is channelled to all four wheels through a quick-thinking nine-speed automatic transmission for breathtaking performance.
Why You Should Get The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG
The Mercedes-Benz E63S is an exceptional mid-size sedan from the Mercedes brand, and the car has several luxury features that make it stand out. Below are some of the major reasons why you should consider getting a 2018 Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG as your preferred mid-size sedan.
- The 2018 E63S AMG has undergone some facelifts and refreshes by the Mercedes brand.
- The vehicle comes with dual LED daytime running lamps and turns signals.
- It also comes with adaptive headlamps, which have a high beam assist, and there are a lot of sensors around the emblem at the front grille and a front parking camera.
- It has 20-inch alloy rims that house very high-performance Michelin tires.
- The mirror has side indicators, blind spot detection, and a 360-camera view that aids parking.
- There’s the smart entry and exit assist.
- The rear has 2018 LED taillights, a rear diffuser, quad exhaust tips, and several parking sensors.
- The cars have an air suspension, which adjusts depending on your driving mode.
- The cabin of the E63S is made with high-quality and highly durable materials. The seats are perforated bucket seats, heated and ventilated.
- The car comes with a dual 12-3-inch infotainment display, one for the digital gauge cluster and one for the infotainment system with the updated Mercedes MBUX system.
- The car comes with a very thick and grippy D-shaped steering wheel.
- For the audio system, there’s a standard Burmester speaker.
- There’s also a panoramic roof with its controls, and the ambient light in the car is insane.
- There’s enough legroom and headroom in the 5-seating sedan.
Price Of The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E63S AMG
Considering the level of features the car is equipped with, it is indeed pricey. The Manufacturer’s Selling Retail Price is $105,395, about ₦80,000,000.
Here’s a video that goes into depth detailing the interesting features and components of the car.
The 2018 E63S AMG came into the market with breathtaking acceleration, sporty handling combined with a comfortable ride, and a luxurious interior that makes it a catchy sedan to consider buying even in 2023.
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker