Mercedes Benz G63 for sale – The modern G-Wagon is a military truck and still has the body-on-frame. It has a low gear transfer case in unison with three mechanically locking differentials, and it still is capable of driving up on literally anything.
Get Car daily gist, Car pricing story, Celebrity Car update on Your WhatsApp Join Now
The G-Class is still highly unstoppable. It combines legendary off-road capability, AMG performance, luxury, and technology in complete disharmony.
2013 Mercedes Benz G63 Amg Trim
The 2013 Mercedes-Benz AMG G63 is part of two trims for the year model of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class. The new G63 AMG brings even higher performance to the 2013 Mercedes G-Class lineup. Also, the interior gets a makeover, with updated electronics and more safety-related features.
CHANGE YOUR CAR LOOK WITH TOP TRENDING CAR FANCY AND ACCESSORIES, VISIT > WWW.CARFANZY.COM
2013 Mercedes-Benz G63 Standard Features
The 2013 AMG G63 is amongst other trim levels of the 2013 Mercedes-Benz G-Class and it is one of the highest trims in the category. Its standard features include;
- • A sport-tuned suspension.
- • Upgraded genuine leather upholstery.
- • Performance brakes.
- • Extraordinary off-road abilities.
- • Luxurious cabin.
- • 12-speaker Harman Kardon audio system.
- • Mercedes’ COMAND infotainment system.
- • Apple CarPlay.
- • Power-adjustable tilting-and-telescoping steering wheel.
- • 10-way power-adjustable front seats.
- • Adaptive cruise control.
- • Bluetooth.
- • A rearview camera.
- • Android Auto.
- • Front and rear parking sensors.
- • Blind spot monitoring.
- • Sport seats with additional side bolstering.
- • Heated and ventilated front seats.
- • A sunroof.
- • Satellite radio.
- • Nappa leather upholstery.
2013 Mercedes Benz G63 Amg Engine
The 2013 AMG G63 comes with a pair of turbochargers that boost output to 536 horsepower and 561 pound-feet of torque. During its performance testing, the vehicle ran from 0 mph to 60 mph in only 5.3 seconds. Despite the added power and performance, the AMG G63 still achieves a fuel estimation of 12 mpg city run, 14 mpg highway run and 13 mpg combined. Towing capacity for the model tops out at 7,000 pounds.
2013 Mercedes Benz G63 Amg Interior
The changes to the 2013 G-Class interior are significant but there is still that Mercedes’ utilitarian roots.
Compared to other vehicles in the lineup, the G’s cabin looks boxy and much less refined, but that seems to suit every owner just fine. The lack of legroom in any seat may not be as much impressive. There is at least an abundance of headroom. The quality of materials, from supple leathers to rich wood accents, is up to luxury car standards.
New for the G-Class this year is an updated COMAND electronics interface, which combines a large display screen, a control knob and dash-mounted buttons. Although it requires the owner to lean a bit, it is on par with rival systems from Audi and BMW.
Also included is the updated Mbrace telematics system, offering smartphone integration and Web-based apps that include remote controls, driver monitoring and emergency services.
In terms of storage and cargo, the G-Class is short of these. Cupholders are limited to awkward and flimsy plastic bits that plug into the dash and centre armrest. It is suggested to use the sealed containers only and stow them in the door pockets.
Behind the rear seats, there are a decent 45 cubic feet of cargo space. Folding the seats flat will increase that capacity to 79.5 cubes, but the large humps on each side of the cargo floor, which resemble rear benches for seating troops, make it difficult to stow wider items like a golf club.
2013 Mercedes Benz G63 Amg Driving
The 2013 AMG G63 makes the ride affair positively ludicrous. The ride is comfortable on the highway, and only the deepest potholes will send unpleasant impacts into the cabin. In terms of handling, the tall and narrow G63 does not inspire confidence through turns, and it enjoys the dubious distinction of being the slowest vehicle on record because of its highly intrusive stability control system. Furthermore, the steering is slow and does not return to the centre quickly since this vehicle is set up for off-roading.
The slow steering is a benefit in the dirt. The 2013 Mercedes-Benz G-Class can be guided through just about anything nature throws at it and the steering wheel rarely registers the impacts. Along with its full-time 4WD system with front, centre and rear locking differentials, the G63 goes about its trail bashing with a more back-to-basics approach than what you will get from a high-tech Land Rover or Lexus.
2013 Mercedes Benz G63 Amg Safety Features
Standard safety features for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz G-Class include;
- Four-wheel antilock disc brakes.
- Traction and stability control.
- Front side airbags and side curtain airbags. Front and rear parking sensors.
- Hill-hold assist.
- The PreSafe braking system which detects potential impacts, along with activates audio and visual alarms and automatically activates the brakes.
- A blind-spot monitoring system.
- A rearview camera.
- Mercedes’ mbrace emergency telematics.
2013 Mercedes Benz G63 Amg Infotainment Features
The 2013 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG has differential locks sits the LCD. The LCD shows navigation, stereo, phone, and Mercedes-Benz’s new app integration, all controlled by a simple dial mounted behind the shifter. The interface is standard Mercedes-Benz stuff, requiring a push down on the dial to bring up a menu ribbon along the top of the screen.
However, Mercedes-Benz could have improved the system by placing buttons near the dial that will give immediate access to the main cabin tech functions.
2013 Mercedes-Benz G63 Buying Guide In Nigeria
The following is a buying guide for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz AMG G63;
- Authentic Dealers: The worst thing that could happen to anyone is getting a fake car or a car with fake parts. This can be really frustrating and painful. This is why you should ensure you purchase your car from authentic dealers.
- Check Engine Parts: Since the engine is used to move the car, it is important you check the engine to ensure it is still okay especially if it is a fairly used model you are getting, so you do not end up being duped. A faulty engine may result in lots of repair and would render the car useless at a point.
BUY AND SELL CARS NOW FOR FREE - visit www.carmart.ng Get started