All About The S-Class
Table of Contents
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedan ranks at the top of the super-luxury car class, because of its spacious interior, exceptional materials, the wealth of tech and safety features, refined powertrain, and relaxing ride quality. It can be customised into any specification, including bullet-proofing.
The armoured Benz S-class has been updated with new protective bodywork and strong, multi-layered polycarbonate glass windows that measure nearly four inches thick. It rides on specially made Michelin PAX run-flat tires that keep on rolling along for a long 19 miles even after they have suffered any form of puncture. It is also equipped with an onboard fire extinguishing system and an emergency fresh air system in case of any fire, smoke or gas attacks.
Ultimately, bullet-proofing this luxury sedan gives comfort and still provides excellent ballistic and blast protection because the armoured S-Class never disappoints.
The Armoured Mercedes-Benz S-Class has the following armouring specifications. They include;
- • Protection that is typically done at level A9/B6+ (7.62X39, 5.56X45, 7.62X51 and M80 ball).
- • All original glass removed and replaced with NIJ tested multi-layered ballistic glass.
- • Patented designed armouring for the firewall and wheel wells.
- • All opaque material surrounding passenger area is replaced with hardened ballistic steel.
- • Roof (at an angle) & floor (anti-mine protection including DM51 grenade/fragmentation).
- • A complete set of four (4) high-grade run-flat systems installed.
- • Higher or lower level protection packages are available per each client’s request.
- • Additional areas of armouring are the fuel tank, battery and computer module.
- • Reinforced door hinges to support additional weight of the armour.
The Armoured Mercedes-Benz S560
The armoured Mercedes-Benz S560 is amongst a version of the S-Class and is a spacious 4MATIC sedan that propels Mercedes tradition into the future. Along with an all-wheel drive and a Biturbo V8 engine, the sedan generates 463 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque.
Mercedes has been raising the base in developing the perfect blend of luxury and performance. The Eco start-stop system is unarguable, an amazing feat from Mercedes engineering.
Armouring Package For The Armoured Mercedes-Benz S560
Alongside the armouring package listed above, the S560 4Matic comes with its own which includes complete armouring glass that can stop a .44 magnum or AR-15 along with bomb blast protection under the carriage.
Notions made to the front grille and lower fascia manifests a progressive, sprightly style. Developing an innovative form of LED lighting, the rear taillights feature wafer-thin layers of organic material that is then printed on a glass plate and made to illuminate – the result generates a unique floating visual of 66-ultra flat OLED’s.
Armoured Mercedes-Benz S560 Standard Features
The standard features of the Mercedes-Benz S560 include;
- A 12.8-inch touch screen.
- A 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Wireless device charging.
- Eight USB ports.
- HD Radio.
- Satellite radio.
- 15-speaker sound system.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Keyless entry.
- Push-button start.
- Remote start.
- Soft-close doors.
- A panoramic sunroof.
- Ambient interior lighting.
- Cabin air fragrance system.
- Quad-zone automatic climate control.
- A refrigerated compartment with champagne flutes.
Armoured Mercedes-Benz S560 Ride And Handling
The armoured Mercedes-Benz S560 has become synonymous with blissful ride comfort over the years, and the latest change does not affect this. All models are outfitted as standard with an adaptive air suspension, and it allows the S560 to move smoothly over uneven road surfaces, without the bumps and other bad roads being felt in the cabin.
This setup also limits body lean and sway around turns, helping to keep the car feeling composed but not exactly sporty. This is a very relaxing car to drive for long distances.
It is also very manoeuvrable, especially with the optional rear-wheel-steering system equipped. This system tightens the sedan’s turning circle at low speeds and keeps the car stable during high-speed lane changing.
Armoured Mercedes-Benz S560 Safety Features
Standard safety features for the armoured Mercedes-Benz S560 include;
- • Adaptive cruise control.
- • Front and rear parking sensors.
- • Rearview camera.
- • Blind spot monitoring.
Armoured Mercedes-Benz S560 Buying Guide
The following is a buying guide for the armoured Mercedes-Benz S560;
- Budget: The budget for the car very important because armouring a car fully can be very expensive and that has to do with its luxury value and the Mercedes brand itself. The budget needs to be a high so as to enjoy the car to the fullest and also ensure that the protection is up to maximum level.
- Authentic Dealers: The worst thing that could happen to anyone is getting a fake car or a car with fake parts. This can be really frustrating and painful. This is why you should ensure you purchase your car from authentic dealers.
- Check Engine Parts: Since the engine is used to move the car, it is important you check the engine to ensure it is still okay especially if it is a fairly used model you are getting, so you do not end up being duped. A faulty engine may result in lots of repair and would render the car useless at a point.
Armoured Mercedes Benz S560 Price In Nigeria
|Armoured Mercedes-Benz S560 Starting Price||N280 Million|
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker
For article removal please email [email protected], for inclusion please email [email protected], You got tips for us email [email protected]