2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 – Quite a lot of people will love to get luxury cars at a relatively low price, just in case this is you, then the 2010 Mercedes Benz E350 is not a bad choice to explore. When you are done reading this article, you will find everything you need to convince you to take this luxury midsize SUV home.
Table of Contents
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Model
The 2010 Mercedes Benz E350 is fully redesigned compared to its 2002 to 2009 counterparts. It offers a superior driving quality and handling quality compared to former models.
The 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is available in sedan and coupe body styles. The sedan is available in E350, E550 and E63 AMG variants, with the numbers indicating different engine choices. The E-Class Coupe comes in E350 and E550 trim levels only.
Standard features of the E350 sedan include:
- 17-inch wheels,
- a sunroof,
- a power tilt-telescoping steering wheel,
- power front seats with memory functions, MB-Tex premium vinyl upholstery,
- dual-zone automatic climate control,
- auto-dimming mirrors,
- the COMAND electronic interface system,
- Bluetooth and
- an eight-speaker stereo with in-dash six-CD changer and
- auxiliary audio jack.
The E350 coupe model has most of the features of its sedan counterpart. Distinguishing features include:
- a panoramic sunroof,
- leather upholstery,
- sport seats and
- a single-CD player
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Performance
A 3.5-litre V6 powers the 2010 Mercedes Benz E350 sedan and coupe, generating 268 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. The powerful seven-speed automatic transmission is standard in all variants of the E class. Rear-wheel drive is the standard for the E350, however, all-wheel drive – or 4Matic, as Mercedes-Benz calls it – is available.
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Fuel Economy
The E350 has an estimated fuel economy of 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway for the sedan, while the coupe gets 17/26. With a full tank capacity of about 21.1 gal, the E350 sedan can go on 379.8/548.6 miles.
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Safety
The German automakers of the Mercedes E350 won’t leave its users without protection. Hence, the E350 comes produced with safety features to limit accident impacts. Standard safety features available are:
- antilock disc brakes,
- stability and traction control,
- front side airbags,
- front pelvic airbags,
- side curtain airbags and
- a driver knee airbag.
- Attention Assist (a driver drowsiness and alerting monitor) and
- PreSafe (it anticipates an imminent crash and automatically takes measures to better secure occupants)
- a blind-spot warning system,
- a lane departure warning system and
- PreSafe braking.
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Interior
2010 Mercedes Benz E350 offers an attractive interior with comfortable seats made from high-quality materials. The rear seats are incredibly spacious, with a total seat enough to conveniently drive five passengers.
The E350 comes with Mercedes’ COMAND electronics interface, which combines a large display screen, a control knob, dash-mounted buttons. Other standard features inbuilt in the COMAND infotainment features include a 7-inch display, an auxiliary port, Bluetooth, and an eight-speaker stereo. There have been controversies about the ease of usage of the Command infotainment system, a learning curve might be required. It might take time to get used to it.
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Exterior
The neat design of the 2010 Mercedes Benz E350 exterior greets the eye with its sharp corners and quad headlights. The E350 is decorated with only one grille. The cargo compartment comes with sufficient space. This and many more is a major factor why the E350 is cool for a family ride.
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Comfort And Quality
One repeated review of the E350 is the superior comfort and quality it offers. The interior is fitted with firm, spacious seats to ensure ease while driving.
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Specs
- FRONT TRACK 5 ft. 2.2 in. (62.2 in)
- GROUND CLEARANCE 0 ft. 4.1 in. (4.1 in)
- HEIGHT 4 ft. 9.7 in. (57.7 in)
- LENGTH 15 ft. 11.7 in. (191.7 in)
- REAR TRACK 5 ft. 3 in. (63 in)
- WHEEL BASE. 9 ft. 5.1 in. (113.1 in)
- WIDTH 6 ft. 3.9 in. (75.9 in)
- FRONT HEAD ROOM 37.9 in
- FRONT LEG ROOM 41.3 in
- FRONT SHOULDER ROOM 57.8 in
- REAR HEAD ROOM. 38.2 in
- REAR LEGROOM 35.8 in
- REAR SHOULDER ROOM 56.9 in
- COMBINED MPG 21
- EPA MILEAGE EST. (CTY/HWY) 18/26 mpg
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY 21.1 gal
- RANGE IN MILES (CTY/HWY) 379.8/548.6 mi
Weights and Capacities
- CURB WEIGHT 3825 lbs
- DRAG COEFFICIENT 0.27 Cd
- MAXIMUM TOWING CAPACITY 3500 lbs
- CARGO CAPACITY, ALL SEATS IN PLACE 15.9 cu.ft
- MAXIMUM CARGO CAPACITY 15.9 cu.ft
Price of 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
Getting a 2010 Mercedes Benz E350 would cost
|2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Nigerian Used price||₦3.4 million to ₦5,8 million|
|2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Foreign Used price||₦4 million to ₦10 million|
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker
For article removal please email [email protected], for inclusion please email [email protected], You got tips for us email [email protected]