Celebrities are always in the eyes of society. People want to know who is wearing what, who is wearing who, what cars they are driving, what houses they are buying, what properties they are acquiring and so many more. Being a celebrity can be a big risk, especially knowing that your life would always be scrutinized by society.
Table of Contents
A celebrity can be a Musician, an actor or actress, an internet sensation, a sports personality, and sometimes, even a politician. In Nigeria becoming a celebrity comes with its pros and cons. The Nigerian entertainment sector is one of the most diverse sectors; it is always buzzing and reeling with the news. From Musicians to actors in Nollywood, there is always something that makes the headline about them.
This article will be focusing on the Top 5 celebrities with the most expensive cars. If you are looking for the car your best celebrity drives, scan through this list and you may find out.
Coming first on the list is,
David ‘Davido’ Adeleke
Davido is a Nigerian musician who has nicknamed himself Omo Baba Olowo meaning the child of a rich man. He is the son of Adedeji Adeleke, a popular businessman, and Entrepreneur. Davido is known in Nigeria for releasing hit singles and topping the charts locally and internationally. He is known for living a rich life, acquiring diamond watches, houses, phones, pieces of jewellery, and cars.
Davido has up to ten luxurious cars to his name and some of them are:
View all Davido’s Latest Car Collections – Davido Car Gallery
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 valued at N350 million: He became the owner of this beauty in December 2018, when it was sold as a new car off the market. This beauty is an all-terrain SUV that is powered by a 6.75 L twin-turbocharged V12 engine. It symbolizes status and class with whoever it is associated with.
- Bentley Bentayga valued at N100 million: Davido acquired the Bentley Bentayga in January 2018. This car is a hand-made luxury SUV designed for specific customers of the Bentley Brand. THE Bentley Bentayga is run on a 6.0 L engine.
- Range Rover Sport valued at N80 million: In December 2016, Davido acquired for himself the 2017 Range Rover Sport. Also hand-made, this SUV (Autobiography trim) can seat up to seven passengers and it runs on a 3.0 L V6 engine, with 340 horsepower.
- 2016 Mercedes- Benz GLE class 450 valued at N50 million.
- Porsche 911 Carrera is valued at N35 million.
- Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon is valued at N30 million.
Ayodeji ‘Wizkid’ Ibrahim Balogun
Popularly known as Wizkid, he is one of the superstars that have emerged out of Nigeria and Africa as a whole. He is a musician, also popularly known for releasing hit singles back to back since 2010. He is not only a Musician but a brand ambassador to many Nigerian brands and International brands, like Sony, Pepsi, Nike, etc. From the money, he gets from his career and his many brand affiliations, he has the means to buy the type of cars he desires. He is the owner of ;
- A Lamborghini Urus valued at over N101 million: It is the first SUV in the world to have the functionalities of a super sports car and an SUV. It is run on a 4.0 L twin turbo V8 engine. The luxury accelerates from 0 to 62 mph in 3.6 seconds and reaches a speed of 190 mph.
- Porsche Panamera valued at N60 million: He acquired the Porsche Panamera in 2013. This car offers a front-engine and a rear-wheel drive layout; it runs on a 2.9 L twin turbo V6 engine.
- Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible valued at N45 million.
- Mercedes Benz G63 AMG is valued at N65 million.
- BMW X6 Crossover valued at N12 million.
- Porsche Cayenne is valued at N18 million.
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz Kompressor valued at N9 million.
James ‘Jim Iyke’ Ikechukwu Esomugha
He is a popular Nollywood actor that has worked in the Nigerian film industry for over a decade, since 2001. He has starred alongside numerous Nollywood actors and actresses. He is also one of the highest-paid actors in Nollywood and the Most Handsome Guys In Nigeria. He is the owner of a movie production company called Untamed Productions, and a music record label called Untamed Records. Some of his personally owned luxury cars are:
- Mercedes G-Wagon valued at N49.6 million: This car runs on a twin 4.0 L turbo premium unleaded V-8. It also features a 9-speed automatic transmission, a permanent all-wheel drive, double-wishbone front/rigid axle rear suspension, and more.
- Range Rover sport valued at N26.2 million.
- A 2013 Chevrolet Camaro valued at N11.2 million.
- A dodge challenger valued at N12 million.
Obafemi ‘Obagoal’ Martins
He is a footballer that currently plays as a Forward for a Chinese football club called Wuhan Zali. He has been playing professionally since 1999 and has played across 4 different countries- Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America. Obafemi Martins has a net worth of about N12.6 billion.
Some of his luxurious range of cars include;
- Lamborghini Aventador valued at N162, 000, 000.
- Bentley Bentayga valued at N114, 450, 000.
- Ferrari Spider valued at N110 million.
- Mercedes Benz SLR Mc Laren costing N367, 964,761.
- Mercedes Benz G-class costing N112, 542, 500.
Peter ‘Peterp square’ Okoye
He was once a member of the twin brother duo called P-square till they went their separate ways in 2016. He started out as a Musician with his twin brother, Paul in 2002, and since they have been active in the music industry. Even after splitting from his twin brother, Peter has no intention of slowing down in copping luxurious cars. Some of his cars are:
- Land Range Rover valued at about N32.3 million or more. (Peter Okoye owns two of the Land Range Rover).
- Dodge Challenger valued at N12 million.
- A white Porsche 718 Cayman valued at N23 million.
- Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG; Bentley Mulsanne; BMW X6; Jeep Wrangler.
Becoming a celebrity in Nigeria or anywhere in the world opens one to a world of opportunities because he or she has fans that always support or want the best from them. It is hard to see any celebrity without a fan base or a select group of people supporting them. Most celebrities in Nigeria make their pay from their profession, either by selling out on a show, acting in movies, selling songs but most especially through brand endorsements. Through either means, most popular celebrities in Nigeria reel in money and it is evident in the way they dress or in the properties they acquire.
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker
For article removal please email [email protected], for inclusion please email [email protected], You got tips for us email [email protected]