The Highlander is Toyota’s highly competitive midsize SUV that has been around since 2001 when the first generation of the vehicle came out. Since its inception, the Highlander has had plenty to offer, and as the years go by, it continues to increase in power, performance, and overall quality.
Table of Contents
In Nigeria today, the Highlander is one of Toyota’s most popular SUVs driven in the country. Interestingly, many Nigerians have many different model years of the Highlander to get their hands on. That’s one of the reasons why the Tokunbo car market in the country remains highly functional.
Suppose you are interested in the Toyota Highlander and wondering how much you can buy the used models of this vehicle. In that case, this article takes you through some of the direct Tokunbo-used Toyota Highlanders and their current price in Nigeria. Keep scrolling below to find out the prices.
Prices of 2014-2016 Tokunbo Used Toyota Highlander In Nigeria
Do you know how much you can buy a Toyota Highlander in Nigeria today? If unsure, this article explains the price of the Tokubo used 2014 to 2016 Toyota Highlander in Nigeria.
|Toyota Highlander Vehicle||Engine Type||Current Price In Nigeria|
|2016 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition||V6 Engine||19.5 Million Naira|
|2016 Toyota Highlander LE||V6 Engine||13 Million Naira|
|2015 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition||V6 Engine||15.5 Million|
|2014 Toyota Highlander LE||V6 Engine||13.5 Million Naira|
|2014 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition||V6 Engine||14.5 Million Naira|
|2015 Toyota Highlander LE||V6 Engine||14 Million Naira|
Which Generation Is The 2014-2016 Toyota Highlander?
The 2014 to 2016 Toyota Highlander belongs to the third generation of Toyota Highlander that started in 2014 and ended with the 2019 model. With this third generation, Toyota introduced more adventurous styling, improved cargo space, and available seating for eight passengers in the Highlander.
It comes with a front-drive four-cylinder model and an all-wheel-drive hybrid model. In 2017, the Highlander received several updates unavailable in the 2014 to 2016 model. These updates include a restyled front end and a more powerful V6 paired with a new eight-speed automatic transmission.
How Much Is The 2014 To 2016 Toyota Highlander In Nigeria?
The price of the 2014-2016 Toyota Highlander in Nigeria starts from 13 million Naira and goes upwards if you want an accident-free direct Tokunbo used version of the vehicle.
However, if you want the Nigerian-used model, the prices start from 9 million Naira upwards.
2014 To 2016 Toyota Highlander buying guide in Nigeria
If you are looking to buy a Toyota Highlander in Nigeria between 2014 to 2016, here are some things you should consider to make an informed decision:
- Condition: The condition of the car is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a used Toyota Highlander. Check the car’s exterior and interior for any signs of damage or wear and tear. It’s also important to take the car for a test drive to check for any strange noises, vibrations or other issues.
- Maintenance history: Ask the seller for the maintenance records of the car. This will give you an idea of how well the car has been maintained and any repairs that have been done. A car with a good maintenance history is likely to be in better condition and may save you money on repairs in the long run.
- Mileage: The mileage of the car is also an important factor to consider. A car with higher mileage may have more wear and tear, which could mean more repairs in the future. However, a well-maintained car with high mileage could still be a good option.
- Price: Research the current market prices of the Toyota Highlander in Nigeria to get an idea of how much you should be paying. Be cautious of prices that are significantly lower than the market price, as this may indicate that there are underlying issues with the car.
- Documentation: Ensure that all the necessary documentation for the car is in order before making a purchase. This includes the car’s registration documents, proof of ownership, and insurance.
- Dealer reputation: If you are buying from a dealership, research the dealership’s reputation to ensure that they are reputable and reliable. Reading reviews from previous customers can help you make an informed decision, we recommend you check dealers on carmart.ng on the best deal of trust
By considering these factors, you can make an informed decision when buying a Toyota Highlander in Nigeria between 2014 to 2016. It’s also important to take your time and not rush into a purchase without doing your research.
If you are wondering how much the 2014 to 2016 Toyota Highlander costs, the prices above detail how much you’ll get each one of these vehicles in the Nigerian market today.
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker
For article removal please email [email protected], for inclusion please email [email protected], You got tips for us email [email protected]
Please l like to buy Highlander 2016 black colour. How much will it cost