There is a long list of benefits of owning an SUV. They include driving around an entire family, interior comfort, extra cargo space, and even riding in style. However, that’s not the only benefit of owning an SUV.
Real Estate is the future, Lean how to make real Cash in Real Estate> Check RealEstateNaija.com
Many SUVs come with an excellent towing capacity. This is mostly found in full-size or Large SUVs; they are perfect for towing. Given that, here is the top #1 SUV you should buy if you need an SUV mostly for towing.
The Ford Expedition Is The Best SUV For Towing
The Ford Expedition is the best SUV in the market for towing. Not only does this truck-based full-size SUV have the highest tow rating on the list, but it also earned the highest overall quality score from iSeeCars with an 8.6 out of 10 ratings; it’s the best option for towing.
BUY top trending Car Accessories in Nigeria, visit > CARFANZY NOW
The Ford Expedition offers an impressive towing capacity of 9,300 pounds, which also tops the list. Unfortunately, the Ford SUV is expensive in its highest trims and needs to be well-equipped to unlock the maximum towing capabilities.
A new Ford Expedition costs between $50,500 and $69,775, while the used versions cost around $34,742 and $55,989. Overall, a used Expedition is an excellent value for anyone who requires a family SUV that can tow. Also, note that the costliest Ford Expedition has every feature included.
How can I Tow cars with FORD Expedition?
To tow cars with a Ford Expedition, you need to make sure that it has the necessary equipment and towing capacity. Here’s a brief overview of the steps involved:
- Check the towing capacity: The maximum weight your Ford Expedition can tow is listed in the owner’s manual. Make sure the combined weight of the vehicles you want to tow does not exceed this limit.
- Make sure your Ford Expedition has a towing package: A towing package usually includes a hitch receiver, wiring, and other necessary equipment for towing. If your Expedition does not have a towing package, you can have one installed by a professional.
- Get the right hitch: Make sure you use a hitch that is rated for the weight you want to tow. A Class III hitch is usually recommended for towing cars.
- Connect the hitch: Attach the hitch ball to the hitch receiver and make sure it is securely fastened.
- Connect the wiring: Connect the towing vehicle’s lighting system to the lighting system of the vehicle being towed.
- Load the vehicles: Load the vehicle being towed onto the towing dolly or trailer, making sure it is properly secured.
- Drive carefully: When towing, you need to drive slowly and carefully, allowing extra room for braking and turning.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for towing.
The Ford Expedition is the best truck and can tow up to 8,500 pounds. It provides plenty of cabin space for passengers and cargo and is a high-quality vehicle with the most towing capacity.
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker