Lagosride is a ride-hailing service that the Lagos state government has sponsored to operate in Lagos state. The interesting part about this new ride-hailing service is that it’s up for competition with other ride-hailing services in Nigeria.
One of its major advantages is the price that can be shared amongst different passengers. But that’s not all there’s to the Lagosride. The ride also has several safety features for passengers, which sets it ahead of other ride-hailing services in Lagos.
Here are some of the most essential features of the car passengers should take advantage of.
- A monitoring camera is installed in the rearview mirror that monitors the passenger and driver during a trip.
- Passengers can click on the SOS button on the Lagosride app, and the response centre will be immediately alerted and come to your aid quickly. The SOS button serves as an emergency contact for passengers.
- Passengers have enough leg and headroom to relax while inside the car.
- You can schedule rides in advance on Lagosride.
- Unlike other ride-hailing services, there’s no price hike during surge periods.
Transportation is one of the significant challenges people face in Lagos, and the Lagos state government is trying to ease this challenge with LagosRide.
This new ride-hailing service is really going to pose fierce competition for other companies like Uber and Bolt in Lagos state.