In a video shared on his Instagram page, Ola of Lagos, the popular car influencer in Nigeria shares some interesting facts about the 200 million Naira 2019 BRABUS and the surprisingly sick interiors the car came with.
PLEASE Follow us on Instagram> Follow us Here @carmartNigeria
Below are some of the car’s features and his thoughts about this 3-year-old SUV truck.
According to Ola, the car is too cheap for 200 million Naira compared to other models of the BRABUS brand.
BUY top trending Car Accessories in Nigeria, visit > CARFANZY NOW
- It is powered by 18 turbos, 16-litre V8 engine with 800 horsepower
- It goes from 0-62 mph in just 4.1 seconds
- The car comes with an extraordinary orange interior which is not quite usual for cars
- The car doesn’t just have thrilling looks but is also supported by high performance
- The car’s door has to be slammed before it can close
- The extra tire cover is designed with carbon fibre
- The cargo space has a square-shaped style that is expansive enough to contain enough items
The 2019 BRABUS truck is one of the cheapest versions of the BRABUS brand and yet, it’s an affordable car in its category for anyone who’s drawn to high-performing trucks.