Lagos to Asaba is another popular travel location that many people will be travelling through this December. Some people are coming down to Asaba to spend Christmas with the family, while others are just going to have a nice time.
Table of Contents
On the other hand, Asaba will be a stop-over location for many people travelling to the East who want to break their journey into two days. So, many bus companies will certainly travel to and from Asaba all through the holiday period. Here are some of the prices of some reputable transport companies going to Asaba this December
Bus Companies & Their Transport Fare From Lagos To Asaba
|Bus Company||Lagos To Asaba Price List|
|God Is Good||₦13,000 – ₦16,800|
|Peace Mass Transit||₦9,000|
|Young Shall Grow Transport||₦12,000 – ₦14,000|
|Ifesinachi Transport Ltd.||₦13,000 – ₦15,000|
|Chisco Transport Company||₦12,000|
Cost Of Transport From Lagos To Asaba
On average, the transportation cost from Lagos to Asaba is between ₦10,000 to ₦15,000. However, the price increases depending on the company you are using and the location in Lagos you are travelling from.
Travel Routes Description
By road, it takes about 6 hours and 54 minutes to travel from Lagos to Asaba following the Benin-Sagamu expressway. However, the hours can extend depending on the route, traffic, and other road stops.
|Travelling From||Lagos, Lagos State|
|Departure Terminal||Jibowu, Lagos|
|Arrival Terminal||Sapele Rd. By Airport Junction, Effurun Delta State|
|Geo-Location of Origin|
|Geo-Location of Destination|
|State From||Lagos State|
|State To||Delta State|
|AC Bus Transport Fare||₦15,000|
|Normal Bus Fare||₦10,000|
|AC Bus Fuel Quantity||95|
|Normal Bus Fuel Quantity||75|
|Estimated Distance||439.3 km|
|Estimated Duration||414 minutes|
Choosing A Bus From Lagos To Asaba: What You Should Know
There are certain things you should take note of while choosing a bus from Lagos to Asaba. These things have a major role in your trip’s success. Here are some of them;
Is the bus company of the bus company you are travelling with providing you comfortable to take you through a trip of almost 7 hours? Note that 7 hours of travelling on the road is a long distance; the least a company can do is provide passengers with comfortable seats and seating arrangements.
- Type Of Driver
The driver of the vehicle you are travelling with is important. However, this one comes to play when you are not booking with any of those reputable companies. Make sure you monitor the type of driver you are entering their bus.
The route of the journey is important. There’s so much insecurity looming in Nigeria today, and the transport company you are following should be security conscious enough to travel through safe routes.
Make sure you budget accordingly and only travel with a company whose price meets your budget. This is important, especially when paying for others you’ll be travelling with.
- Proximity To Destination
Various transport companies have their specific bus stops in Asaba. So, make sure you choose to travel with a company whose bus stop location is close to your destination.
Travelling Tips For Passengers Traveling From Lagos To Asaba
Travelling from Lagos on the road for 7 hours is a lot, and to make the journey bearable, here are some hands-on tips to follow.
- Choose a window side seat; they allow you more freedom to entertain your eyes while travelling. However, they are quickly booked. The trick to always getting them is booking your trip two to three days in advance.
- Prepare for changes in weather by carrying a pullover or scarf. They come in handy especially when you use transport companies that leave the AC on till they arrive at the bus stop.
- For more legroom, always choose the door-side seats or the seat beside the driver.
- Always carry pain relief like Panadol or Ibuprofen in case you suddenly develop an ache.
- For women, always carry extra sanitary materials, especially during your period. You will need them to change when the driver stops for a brief break.
- Carry your headphones, earpiece, and anything to keep you entertained throughout the journey.
- Make sure your essentials are in a carry-on bag that you keep close to you.
- Avoid putting breakable items inside the bus trunk. They might break before you arrive at your destination.
- Avoid answering calls at checkpoints. Armed officers easily pick offence with that, which might affect the journey flow.
- Be aware of the journey and keep someone at your destination informed about the journey all through.
Many Nigerians still travel by road from Lagos to Asaba, and this Christmas period won’t be any different as the number of road travellers will even increase. However, follow travel guides and tips for a less stressful 7 hours journey on the road.