The Mercedes C300 has been a pandemic amongst many Nigerian youths. The reason is because of the excellent performance of the car. Many young Nigerians love the car, and recently, Mercedes launched the 2022 model of the C300.
PLEASE Follow us on Instagram> Follow us Here @carmartNigeria
In this article, we will be taking you through some of the most exciting features of this car and the price. To learn more, keep reading.
What To Know About The 2022 Mercedes Benz C300
The 2022 Mercedes Benz C300 is a mini S-Class, so if you can’t afford the S-Class, you can go for the C-Class.
BUY top trending Car Accessories in Nigeria, visit > CARFANZY NOW
Features Of The Mercedes Benz C300
- The 2022 C-Class is electrified throughout which is thanks to its plug-in hybrids and mild hybrid with 48-volt technology and integrated starter-generator
- The car achieves an electric range of about 100 kilometres as a plug-in hybrid
- The 2022 C-Class comes with a combination of short front overhang, long wheelbase, and rear overhang
- The car has an elaborately sculptured surface that creates unique light effects when viewed from the side
- The car debuted with a divided dashboard, the upper and lower section: into a wing-like section with new, flattened round vents reminiscent of aircraft engine nacelles
- The driver area features a high-resolution LCD screen
- The 2022 C-Class features the same MBUX system as the S-Class. It makes the car’s interior look more digital and smart
- The screen has three displays (Discreet, Sporty, Classic) and three modes (Navigation, Assistance, Service)
Transmission In The 2022 C-Class
The new C-Class has a 9G-TRONIC transmission developed to adapt the ISG further. The electric motor, power electronics, and transmission cooler have moved into the transmission.
The car’s 4matic drive system of all-wheel-drive models has been advanced. The front axle allows high torque levels to be transferred with an ideal axle load distribution for driving dynamics.
Pricing Of The 2022 Mercedes Benz C300
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of the 2022 Mercedes Benz C300 starts from $43,000 for the entry model, while the premium model costs as high as $45,000.
In Nigeria, the price of the 2022 Mercedes C300 will start at 40 million Naira.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before buying in Nigeria, read our review of the price and features. However, you’ll find the 2022 model in car dealerships in Nigeria.
It’s not exactly like the S-Class, but it has similar features to the S-Class. So, if you can’t afford the S-Class, this car is another good one.
There’s no certainty that you’ll currently find the Tokubo version in the market. Hopefully, it’ll be available by next year.
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker
Mercedes Benz is very nice