The Toyota Prado is Toyota’s full-size four-wheel SUV. The large 4×4 SUV is a vehicle with features of the Land Cruiser 300 series and the Toyota Hilux. It’s a very good SUV for off-roading, which makes it a great vehicle for Nigerian roads.
Real Estate is the future, Lean how to make real Cash in Real Estate> Check RealEstateNaija.com
Everything about the Toyota Prado is functional and durable. The large SUV with a seven-seat cabin comfortably drives and has good handling, and like every other Toyota vehicle, it has great reliability. It’s a very comfortable car that can serve as a family car but is also built for speed with its six-speed automatic gearbox and autonomous emergency braking.
Current Prices Of The Used Toyota Prado In Nigeria
Below, you’ll find out how much you can buy a used Toyota Prado in Nigeria. Keep scrolling through the table below as it contains the different prices of the different model years of the Toyota Prado.
BUY top trending Car Accessories in Nigeria, visit > CARFANZY NOW
|Toyota Prado Models||Engine Capacity||Current Price List|
|2018 Toyota Prado (Black Color)||V6 Engine||32 Million Naira|
|2016 Toyota Prado (Silver Color)||V6 Engine||35 Million Naira|
|2019 Toyota Prado (Grey Color)||V6 Engine||55 Million Naira|
|2015 Toyota Prado (Black Color)||V6 Engine||30 Million Naira|
|2014 Toyota Prado||V6 Engine||27 Million Naira|
|2013 Toyota Prado||V6 Engine||25 Million Naira|
|2012 Toyota Prado||V6 Engine||19.5 Million Naira|
Which Generation Is The 2012-2019 Toyota Prado?
The 2012-2019 Toyota Prado belongs to the fourth generation of the Toyota Prado that started in 2009. It comes in a 3-door and 5-door variant and is offered in TXL and VXL grades. The VXL is the higher trim which has more features.
The Toyota Prado is available in the market in various grades. They are;
- GX Version
- GXL Version
- VX version
- Kakadu Version
Toyota Prado buying guide in Nigeria
If you’re planning to buy a Toyota Prado in Nigeria, here are some buying guide tips to consider:
- Research and compare prices: Before buying a Toyota Prado in Nigeria, research the market to know the current prices and compare them with other similar models. Prices may vary depending on the model year, condition, and location.
- Check the vehicle history: Obtain the vehicle history report to ensure the vehicle is not stolen or has a bad history, such as being involved in an accident or having major repairs.
- Inspect the car: Inspect the car thoroughly, including the engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, tires, and body. Look out for any signs of wear and tear or damage that may affect the car’s performance and value.
- Test drive the car: Take the car for a test drive to get a feel of how it performs on the road. Test the acceleration, braking, steering, and overall driving experience.
- Check for rust and corrosion: Due to the humid climate in Nigeria, rust and corrosion can be common in cars. Check for any signs of rust or corrosion, especially underneath the car and around the wheel arches.
- Check for documentation: Ensure that the seller has all the necessary documents, including the vehicle registration, customs clearance papers, and insurance documents.
- Consider buying from a reputable seller: It’s advisable to buy from a reputable seller, such as a certified Toyota dealer or a reputable car dealership, to minimize the risk of buying a stolen or damaged car.
By following these buying guide tips, you can make an informed decision when buying a Toyota Prado in Nigeria.
Cheapest model Year of Toyota Prado In Nigeria
The cheapest model year of Toyota Prado available in Nigeria would be the 1996-2002 models. These are older models with lower specifications and features compared to newer models.
However, it’s important to note that the condition of the car will significantly impact its price, and even older models can be expensive if they are in good condition with low mileage.
The price of a 1996-2002 Toyota Prado in Nigeria can range from ₦1.5 million to ₦3 million, depending on its condition and other factors. It’s always advisable to inspect the car thoroughly and check its history before making a purchase, regardless of the model year.
With this generation of the Toyota Prado, there are many options to choose from. Even the 2023 model belongs to the fourth generation. So, if you cannot afford the 2023 or any recent models of the Toyota Prado, the older models listed above are a good option since they all belong to the fourth generation.
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker