Car tips

Cost Of Clearing Dodge Cars In Nigeria 2021

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

No car passes through the Nigerian borders without first going through the Nigeria Customs service for clearing. The Nigerian Customs receive duty for the importation of cars, these duties vary by the size, capacity, and the year of manufacture of the car. Used vehicles will pay 35% duty while newer cars from 2016 will attract a levy charge of 35%, duty 35% which totals 70%. The carrier of your car e.g shipping company will receive their shipping charges, these shipping charges vary only by the weight and size of your vehicle. Trucks, SUVs attract higher shipping charges. All of these amount to the total Cost of Clearing Cars in Nigeria.

Get Car daily gist, Car pricing story, Celebrity Car update on Your WhatsApp Join Now

2021 Dodge Durango carmart
2021 Dodge Durango

Dodge is an American brand of automobiles and a division of Stellantis, based in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Dodge was originally a supplier of parts and assemblies to Detroit-based automakers like Ford, They began building complete automobiles under the “Dodge Brothers” brand in 1914, predating the founding of Chrysler Corporation. Dodge cars are known for producing Performance cars and trucks. Various brands of Dodge cars are becoming popular in Nigeria. This is because Dodge cars are known for reliability, quality, and ruggedness.

If you want to buy and import a Dodge car into Nigeria, then you need to prepare the necessary bills to clear the vehicle. Below is the price list of clear different Dodge vehicles in 2021.

CHANGE YOUR CAR LOOK WITH TOP TRENDING CAR FANCY AND ACCESSORIES, VISIT > WWW.CARFANZY.COM

PLEASE Follow us on Instagram> Follow us Here @carmartNigeria

Cost Of Clearing Dodge Vehicles In 2021

Dodge Avenger

Dodge Avenger
Dodge Avenger
YearClearing Price
Dodge Avenger 2003400,000 NGN
Dodge Avenger 2004450,000 NGN
Dodge Avenger 2005550,000 NGN
Dodge Avenger 2006700,000 NGN
Dodge Avenger 2007950,000 NGN
Dodge Avenger 20081,150,000 NGN
Dodge Avenger 20091,250,000 NGN
Dodge Avenger 20101,400,000 NGN
Dodge Avenger 20111,650,000 NGN
Dodge Avenger 20121,800,000 NGN

Dodge Caliber

Dodge Caliber
Dodge Caliber
YearClearing Price
Dodge Caliber 2003400,000 NGN
Dodge Caliber 2004450,000 NGN
Dodge Caliber 2005550,000 NGN
Dodge Caliber 2006700,000 NGN
Dodge Caliber 2007950,000 NGN
Dodge Caliber 20081,150,000 NGN
Dodge Caliber 20091,250,000 NGN
Dodge Caliber 20101,400,000 NGN
Dodge Caliber 20111,650,000 NGN
Dodge Caliber 20121,800,000 NGN

Dodge Challenger

Dodge Challenger
Dodge Challenger
YearClearing Price
Dodge Challenger 20081,000,000 NGN
Dodge Challenger 20091,250,000 NGN
Dodge Challenger 20101,400,000 NGN
Dodge Challenger 20111,650,000 NGN
Dodge Challenger 20121,900,000 NGN

Dodge Charger

Dodge Charger
Dodge Charger
YearClearing Price
Dodge Charger 2006600,000 NGN
Dodge Charger 2007930,000 NGN
Dodge Charger 20081,150,000 NGN
Dodge Charger 20091,300,000 NGN
Dodge Charger 20101,500,000 NGN
Dodge Charger 20111,750,000 NGN
Dodge Charger 20121,900,000 NGN

Dodge Dakota

Dodge Dakota
Dodge Dakota
YearClearing Price
Dodge Dakota 2003400,000 NGN
Dodge Dakota 2004450,000 NGN
Dodge Dakota 2005550,000 NGN
Dodge Dakota 2006700,000 NGN
Dodge Dakota 2007950,000 NGN
Dodge Dakota 20081,150,000 NGN
Dodge Dakota 20091,250,000 NGN
Dodge Dakota 20101,400,000 NGN
Dodge Dakota 20111,650,000 NGN
Dodge Dakota 20121,800,000 NGN

Dodge Dart

Dodge Dart
Dodge Dart
YearPrice
Dodge Dart 2003400,000 NGN
Dodge Dart 2004430,000 NGN
Dodge Dart 2005450,000 NGN
Dodge Dart 2006500,000 NGN
Dodge Dart 2007630,000 NGN
Dodge Dart 2008750,000 NGN
Dodge Dart 2009950,000 NGN
Dodge Dart 20101,100,000 NGN
Dodge Dart 20111,250,000 NGN
Dodge Dart 20121,400,000 NGN

Dodge Durango

2021 Dodge Durango carmart
Dodge Durango
YearClearing Price
Dodge Durango 2003950,000 NGN
Dodge Durango 20041,200,000 NGN
Dodge Durango 20051,550,000 NGN
Dodge Durango 20061,600,000 NGN
Dodge Durango 20071,800,000 NGN
Dodge Durango 20081,950,000 NGN
Dodge Durango 20093,200,000 NGN
Dodge Durango 20103,600,000 NGN
Dodge Durango 20113,750,000 NGN
Dodge Durango 20123,950,000 NGN

CONCLUSION

Clearing of Dodge cars is a requirement if you must legally bring in and drive a Dodge car in Nigeria. It is better to be prepared ahead for all necessary clearing charges as well as other logistics charges required.

BUY AND SELL CARS NOW FOR FREE - visit www.carmart.ng Get started

Carmart Nigeria allows you to sell your car for the best price from the comfort of your home. Rather than hearing bad offers from dealers or adding a banner of "FOR SALE", let carmart Nigeria do all the heavy lifting for you, Upload the details of the car and get the best offer from interested buyers. www.carmart.ng

Write A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.