There are so many small trucks available in the market today. The Toyota small trucks to the Ford trucks also have a cult following. A particular car expert believes that the Ford small truck is the truck that offers the best value in 2023 compared to other trucks in its category.
PLEASE Follow us on Instagram> Follow us Here @carmartNigeria
Here’s why Cars.com said the 2023 Ford Maverick offers more value than any other pickup.
Why The Ford Small Truck Offers The Best Value Of 2023
According to Cars.com, the small Ford truck that offers the best value in 2023 is the Ford Maverick. Moreover, it makes sense that the cheapest compact truck would provide the most value. Most might expect the low price to mean the Maverick isn’t well-equipped to provide enough value.
BUY top trending Car Accessories in Nigeria, visit > CARFANZY NOW
It’s actually the opposite because the Maverick comes with many standard features, even for the base trim. The Ford Maverick delivers 42 mpg in the city and 33 on the highway, the best fuel economy a pickup offers.
In addition, the Maverick comes with a valuable three-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, a five-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty, and an eight-year/100,000-mile hybrid component warranty.
Standard Features In The Ford Maverick
The low starting price, excellent fuel economy, and many warranties give the 2023 Ford Maverick top value. However, many standard features are also required to improve overall value. According to Edmunds, the compact truck comes with a few things standard for the XL base model.
For example, Apple CarPlay/Andriod Auto, forward collision mitigation, an eight-inch touchscreen, air conditioning, power windows, cloth upholstery, and LED headlights. Paying more for the mid-tier XLT trim adds even more to the lineup.
Every Maverick XLT gets alloy wheels, upgraded upholstery, a rear centre armrest with cupholders, and a power-locking tailgate. Cars.com says the Ford Co-Pilot360 package adds the most value of the options. It includes a blind-spot monitor and lane-keeping assist.
2023 Ford Maverick spec
The Ford Maverick is a compact pickup truck that was officially unveiled by Ford in September 2021. It is set to go on sale in the United States in 2022 as a 2023 model.
Here are some of the specifications for the 2023 Ford Maverick:
- Engine: The Maverick is expected to come standard with a 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine producing 191 horsepower and 181 lb-ft of torque paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Transmission: The Maverick will be available with either an 8-speed automatic or a 7-speed manual transmission.
- Towing: With a towing capacity of 4,000 pounds (1,814 kg) when properly equipped
- Payload: With a payload capacity of 1,500 pounds (680 kg) when properly equipped
- Drivetrain: The Maverick will be available in both rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive options.
- Interior: The Maverick will feature a five-foot bed with a foldable gate, as well as a standard 12.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Safety Features: Ford has announced that Maverick will have standard automated emergency braking, lane-keeping assist, and automatic high beams.
Please note that Ford has not yet released official specs or pricing information for the 2023 Maverick and the information above may be subject to change.
The Ford small truck that offers the best value for 2023 is the Ford Maverick. With this compact model, owners get more value, like the warranties, and fuel economy, and they are shockingly well-equipped with great technology features. To top it off, it is equally an affordable latest model truck for around 18 million Naira.
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker