Which car is right for you? Make sure it meets the vehicle requirements in Nigeria, and remember that you’ll make more money if you keep your costs low.
Table of Contents
Uber Nigeria has provided an opportunity for you to earn by becoming a partner with them as a driver, where you Signup. As long as you have a car that meets their specified guidelines, you can register it and start earning.
Most Uber drivers in Nigeria earn about N300,000 a month, Yes, you can drive minivans such as Toyota Sienna and Honda Odyssey for Uber. In fact, you would qualify for both UberX (4 passengers) and UberXL (6 passengers).
Minivans are becoming more popular amongst drivers in Nigeria, as they can earn more money by being classified as UberXL and they offer great gas mileage and the year must be starting from 2000 upwards.
Your vehicle must-haves
- The model year 2000 or newer
- 4-door car
- Good condition with no cosmetic damage
- A working radio
- Your paperwork
Vehicle inspection report
- Vehicle insurance
- Roadworthiness certificate
- A valid Hackney permit
What is UberX
The majority of riders choose uberX. You can use the most recent models to drive with uberX in Abuja or Lagos.
- 4-door sedan in good condition
- Seat at least 4 passengers in addition to the driver
- Working windows and air conditioning
- No full-sized vans or trucks
- No taxi cabs, government cars, or other marked vehicles
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles
- Car model year 2000 or newer qualifies to drive with uberX. View our list of popular models, but others may qualify.
How To Register and Become Bolt Or Uber Driver In Nigeria: Vehicle Requirements
How to become an Uber driver: What you need to know
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker
For article removal please email [email protected], for inclusion please email [email protected], You got tips for us email [email protected]