Here is a list of things you should check on your car based on the time and season to make sure it lasts as long as possible and works as well as it can. Some of these parts of your car should be checked often and some need to be replaced, while others should only be checked once in a while. Make sure to follow the maintenance schedule and service interval record that came with your car or always get in touch with your mechanic.
PLEASE Follow us on Instagram> Follow us Here @carmartNigeria
Caring for your car and making sure it runs well takes a little bit of work, but you don’t have to be an expert mechanic to keep your car in good shape. The most important thing is knowing what needs to be done or changed and how often to keep a car in good shape. By knowing the basics about what your car needs and when you should do routine maintenance, you can make sure that it runs well.
In addition, if you can show that your car has been well cared for, you’ll be able to get the most money for it when it’s time to sell it. And, of course, it’s important to remember that car maintenance costs aren’t always cheap, but they can save you a lot of money in the long run by keeping your car in good shape.
BUY top trending Car Accessories in Nigeria, visit > CARFANZY NOW
We’ve made a top 5 things in your car you should be changing the way you change your TOOTHBRUSH
- Engine oil and oil filter: Engine oil helps keep the engine lubricated and prevents excessive wear. It’s recommended to change the oil and oil filter every 3,000 to 7,000 miles, or as specified in your vehicle’s owner’s manual.
- Air filter: An air filter helps remove dust and debris from the air entering the engine. It’s recommended to change the air filter every 12,000 to 15,000 miles, or as specified in your vehicle’s owner’s manual.
- Brake pads: Brake pads are crucial for stopping your vehicle. Over time, they wear down and need to be replaced. It’s recommended to change the brake pads every 30,000 to 70,000 miles, or when the thickness of the pads reaches the minimum limit.
- Spark plugs: Spark plugs ignite the fuel in the engine, and over time they can become worn or fouled. It’s recommended to change the spark plugs every 60,000 to 100,000 miles, or as specified in your vehicle’s owner’s manual.
- Transmission fluid: Transmission fluid helps keep the transmission lubricated and cool. It’s recommended to change the transmission fluid every 30,000 to 60,000 miles, or as specified in your vehicle’s owner’s manual.
Note: The recommended intervals for changing these parts can vary based on driving conditions, vehicle usage, and manufacturer’s recommendations. It’s always best to consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual for specific maintenance recommendations.
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker