2022 Toyota Highlander for sale – The 2022 Toyota Highlander is a comfortable, stylish and practical SUV that is great for large families. It has three rows and has plenty of offers and a variety of configurations. Even though the base trim is the only trim that is offered in a powertrain V6 engine, the 2022 Toyota Highlander is one of the three-row SUVs that come in a powertrain engine. The powertrain can also be used in either front or all-wheel drive. The Highlander is also equipped with so many driver assistance features, standard features and infotainment features. The ride is smooth and the acceleration is actually okay but it does not have the driving verve that its rivals have.
Get Car daily gist, Car pricing story, Celebrity Car update on Your WhatsApp Join Now
Newly added to the 2022 Toyota Highlander is a new Hybrid Bronze edition model that comes with cement or wind chill pearl exterior paint and a set of cool 18-inch bronze coloured wheels. The cabin also had some changes such as unique element design in the form of geometric-patterned upholstery that is detailed in bronze colour and illuminated in bronze colour doorsill protectors.
2022 Toyota Highlander Engine
The 2022 Toyota Highlander is equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 295 horsepower and is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission that can be used in either front or all-wheel drive. During its performance testing, the 2022 Toyota Highlander ran from 0 mph to 60 mph in 6.7 seconds. The handling of the vehicle is stable and it rides perfectly. The hybrid model of the 2022 Toyota Highlander ran from 0 mph to 60 mph in 7.3 seconds during its performance testing.
BUY CHEAP IPHONES STARTING FROM N25K, CLEAN UK USED LAPTOPS AT N40K, VISIT > WWW.NAIJAGADGETS.COM
2022 Toyota Highlander Fuel Economy
The fuel estimate of the 2022 Toyota Highlander is 29 mpg highway run when it’s equipped with a front-wheel-drive system and the all-wheel-drive cuts the estimation by 2 mpg. The Hybrid models have higher ratings at 36 mpg city run when equipped with the front-wheel-drive and 35 mpg highway run.
2022 Toyota highlander interior
The base L and the midrange LE models have eight passenger seats when using the bench seats in the second and third rows. The seven passengers seat is available on higher trim levels. There is more space for the passengers in this model. The materials used have improved from the ones used in previous models. The Limited and Platinum models have been upscaled and provide many comforts but when compared to its rivals such as the Palisade or Telluride, they are nothing besides them.
2022 Toyota Highlander Standard Features
The Bronze accents make the exterior and interior of the special edition of the 2022 Toyota Hybrid graceful. The trim is equipped with features such as;
- Illuminated door sills.
- 18-inch wheels.
- Interior stitching.
- 10-way power drive seat with memory.
- Hands free power lift gate.
- Ambient interior lighting.
- A digital rear view mirror.
- Puddle lamps.
- LED daytime running lights.
- Rain-sensing wipers.
- A digital rear view mirror.
The 2022 Toyota Highlander is equipped with the following infotainment and technology features which include;
- 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system which come standard on most trims.
- The Limited and Platinum have a 12.3-inch display.
- 11-speaker JBL audio system.
- SiruiusXM satellite radio.
- Apple CarPlay.
- A 4G LTE WiFi hotspot.
- Amazon Alexa Integration which is available on all models.
- Android Auto.
2022 Toyota Highlander Safety Features
The following are the key safety features of the Toyota Highlander. They include;
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Standard lane keep assist.
- Automated emergency braking that includes pedestrian detection.
- Automatic high-beam headlamps.
- Blind-spot monitoring.
- Rear cross traffic alert.
- Standard lane departure warning.
- LED headlamps.
- Auto delay off headlamps.
- Daytime running lights.
- Dusk sensing headlamps.
- Traction and stability control.
- Tire pressure monitoring.
- Front fog and driving lights.
- Engine Immobilizer.
- 4-wheel ABS.
- Passenger Airbag Occupant Sensing Deactivation.
- Child seat anchors.
- 2 front and 3 rear headrests.
2022 Toyota Highlander Price In Nigeria
|2022 Toyota Highlander L||₦18.6 million|
|2022 Toyota Highlander LE||₦19.5 million|
|2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid||₦20.5 million|
|2022 Toyota Highlander XLE||₦21 million|
|2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Bronze Edition||₦22 million|
|2022 Toyota Highlander Limited||₦23 million|
|2022 Toyota Highlander Platinum||₦24.5 million|
|2022 Toyota Highlander XSE||₦21.5 million|
2022 Toyota Highlander Buying Guide In Nigeria
The following are things to take note of before going ahead to purchase the 2022 Toyota Highlander. They include;
- Budget: Always ensure you make a budget before going ahead to purchase anything at all. Making a budget would make it easier for you to plan out which type of model it is you want to get. Each trim of the 2022 Toyota Highlander comes with different prices from low to expensive. Therefore, it is better to know which can be afforded by creating a budget.
- Road Condition: Before going for any trim in the 2022 Toyota Highlander, take into consideration also the condition of roads in your state. Some models are designed to pave on any type of roads, while some do not have features equipped for that.
- Fuel Economy: The 2022 Toyota Highlander has a good fuel economy rating which means it would be comfortable using it in Nigeria. Although, if you are the type who is not so keen on fuel efficiency then, any other choice could be fine.
BUY AND SELL CARS NOW FOR FREE - visit www.carmart.ng Get started