2022 Toyota Camry for sale – The 2022 Toyota Camry is expected to be more solid and mostly unchanged from the 2021 model year. Toyota Camry has been an automotive vehicle that has reigned for almost four decades now and needs no introduction. It can easily go for a family sedan. The Camry has always served the purpose of delivering reliable and practical transportation for families.
Table of Contents
Some trims serve the purpose lower than others, just like the TRD variants which provide underwhelming performance, lack of amenities and a harsh ride, despite their sporty intentions. The XSE Hybrid, however, delivers the goods. It has a smooth and quiet powertrain, solid ride, interior amenities and an excellent fuel economy that makes it one of the best models of the Toyota Camry’s line-up. The Camry is basically an everyday drivable sedan.
2022 Toyota Camry Trims
For the 2021 model of the Toyota Camry, it came with six trim levels which are the LE, SE, SE Nightshade, XSE, XLE and TRD. It is not sure yet if all these trim levels will be available in the 2022 year model but what is sure is that it will come in an all-wheel drive with a four-cylinder.
2022 Toyota Camry Standard Features
If the 2022 Toyota Camry comes in all six models, they are likely to have the same standard features as the 2021 Toyota Camry. The LE trim starts off with features which include;
- 203-horsepower four-cylinder engine.
- 17-inch wheels.
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Amazon Alexa compatibility.
- Eight-speed automatic transmission.
- 60/40-split folding rear seats.
The SE’s standard features include;
- 18-inch wheels.
- Unique sporty exterior trim.
- Simulated leather upholstery.
- Sport-tuned suspension.
- Automatic climate control.
- Leather wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters.
The SE Nightshade features include;
- Distinctive 18-inch wheels.
- Trunk-mounted spoiler.
- Black exterior trim.
The XLE adds more upscale features that are included in the LE trim. They include;
- LED headlights.
- Power-adjustable front passenger seats.
- Chrome exterior trim.
- Leather upholstery.
- Wireless charging pad.
- Dual zone climate control.
- Blind-spot monitor.
- Full-speed adaptive cruise control.
- Keyless ignition and entry.
- Upgraded driver information display.
- 9-inch information touchscreen.
The XSE trim features include;
- Gloss black grille.
- Dual exhaust.
- 206 horsepower for the four cylinder engine.
- Metallic interior trim.
- Sport-tuned suspension.
- 19-inch wheels.
The TRD trim features include;
- Sport exhaust.
- 301-horsepower V6 engine.
- Unique 19-inch wheels.
- Aerodynamic body trim.
- Special sport-tuned suspension.
- TRD-specific simulated leather upholstery and red seat belts.
- Black painted outside mirrors and exterior trim.
2022 Toyota Camry Fuel Efficiency
The 2022 Toyota Camry is expected to stick with the engines of the 2021 model year. The base model is expected to remain the same and equipped with a 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine that should produce about 202-206 horsepower and 182-186 pound-feet of torque. There should be Front-wheel drive and All-wheel drive systems made available. The maximum fuel economy for the 2021 models with that same engine was estimated to be 28 mpg city run and 39 mpg highway run, which is expected to be the same for the 2022 model.
The V6 engine is expected to produce 301 horsepower and 267 pound-feet of torque. Those models too should come with a Front-wheel drive system and the fuel economy estimation is expected to be around 22 mpg city-run and 33 mpg highway run, just like the 2021 model. Any buyer who wants a more efficient fuel economy model should go for the Camry Hybrid model which produces 208 horsepower and has fuel economy estimates of 51 mpg city-run and 53 mph highway run.
2022 Toyota Camry Interior
The 2022 Toyota Camry is expected to have big and comfortable seats just like the 2021 model and is expected to come with a wide range of interior features that are driver-assistant and easy to use. The interior cabin should be pleasant and enjoyable for any passenger. The only problem may be the engine noise that flows into the interior cabin and hopefully, Toyota fixes this in the upcoming model.
2022 Toyota Camry Safety Features
The standard safety features of the 2022 Toyota Camry are expected to be the same as the 2021 Toyota Camry. They include;
- Pedestrian detection.
- Pre-collision system.
- Lane departure alert with steering assist.
- Automatic high-beams.
- Forward collision mitigation.
- Lane-keeping assist.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Lane tracing assist.
- Road sign assist.
2022 Toyota Camry Buying Guide In Nigeria
The following are the buying guide of the 2022 Toyota Camry;
- Cost: The Toyota Camry is not expected to be too costly. This means that it is affordable to an extent, depending on the trim level you want to purchase. If you cannot afford the most expensive trim, it would be advisable to go for the base trim.
- Trim Type: All trim types come with their specifications. Therefore, it is important to get to know them and know the one that would be suitable for daily use.
2022 Toyota Camry Price In Nigeria
This price tag is for purchase from manufacturers, custom duties, and shipping not included, After custom duties, and shipping charges, the 2022 Toyota Camry Price In Nigeria will be around 28 million to 30 million Naira
|2022 Toyota Camry LE||₦14.7 million|
|2022 Toyota Camry SE||₦15.6 million|
|2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE||₦16 million|
|2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid SE||₦16.8 million|
|2022 Toyota Camry XLE||₦17.4 million|
|2022 Toyota Camry XSE||₦17.8 million|
|2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid||₦18.7 million|
|2022 Toyota Camry TRD V6||₦18.8 million|
|2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid XSE||₦19 million|
- 2021 Toyota Camry Vs 2021 Toyota Corolla – Carmart Comparison
- 2021 Toyota Camry Price, Pictures, And Interior in Nigeria
- 2020 Toyota Camry Prices, Trims, Review In Nigeria
2022 Toyota Camry Specs
|Transmission||8-speed shiftable automatic|
|Drive Type||Front wheel drive|
|Combined MPG||32 mpg|
|Basic Warranty||3 yr./ 36,000 mi.|
Yes. The Camry’s paint options are also slightly different, with Edge White now available on non-TRD trim levels. However, the Galactic Aqua hue has been discontinued.
It starts at ₦14.7 million and a top version with a bunch of options could be as much as ₦19 million. this price tag is for purchase from manufacturers, custom duties, shipping not included, After custom duties, shipping charges, 2022 Toyota Camry Price In Nigeria will be around 28 million to 30 million Naira
PLEASE Follow us on Instagram> Follow us Here @carmartNigeria