2022 Lexus ES for sale – Luxury is expensive and so is comfort. The 2022 Lexus ES offers a quiet and comfortable form of luxury that is attractive to a large number of people and it is in a higher class of its own so it should not be compared to lower sedans cars. The interior package is of high quality which is what it solely focuses on and it is equipped with everything someone can want in a car.
Real Estate is the future, Lean how to make real Cash in Real Estate> Check RealEstateNaija.com
The model of this sedan is packaged with a four-cylinder engine and all-wheel drive but it has the option of a V6 engine which is more powerful. The ES operates smoothly and the upgraded technology makes it easy for the drive to use. Another better part of it is that it costs less than its rival sports car and delivers just as much luxury. A lot of changes were made to the car to enable it to be able to compete with its rival which can be seen in the headlamps, grille and wheel designs. The touch screen is now closer to the driver for easy access.
What is New For The 2022 Lexus Es
Lexus gave the new 2022 ES a light refresh by making little changes to the car’s headlamps, grille and wheel designs. The interior is equipped with a touchscreen the same size as opposed to the previous 8.0- and 12.3-inch infotainment screens and have been moved closer to the driver for easier access. There is now an F-Sport trim which can be ordered on the hybrid ES300h and comes with a new Dynamic Handling package when used with the V6 powered ES350. The ES has a lot of driver-assistance features which is known as Lexus Safety System+ 2.5 and also includes pedestrian and cyclist detection, a new system that detects oncoming traffic in intersections and a slight change to the adaptive cruise control system that slows the vehicle for sharp turns in the road.
BUY top trending Car Accessories in Nigeria, visit > CARFANZY NOW
2022 Lexus ES Standard Features
The 2022 Lexus ES comes with a whole lot of features to ensure that it serves its needs and its presence is of luxury. The standard features are:
- Standard dynamic headlight auto-levelling
- 17-inch wheel
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Front wheel drive
- V6 engine
- Ventilation ducts
- Adjustable driver seat
- Bucket front seats
- Front head room
- Front hip room
- Cargo net
- Key gloves
- Power rear sunshade
- Floor liners
- Trip computer
2022 Lexus ES Exterior Features
Aside from the interior updates, the model also received few exterior updates which include a new grille pattern on all the trim levels, excluding the ES F SPORT. A new mesh pattern emphasizes the vehicle’s classy design with a series of concentric “L” shapes that glows from the front Lexus emblem, all finished in a new Graphite paint. A redesigned standard bi-LED headlamps with dynamic auto-levelling is amongst few features.
The following are the remaining features of the model. They include
- Optional 18-inch wheel
- Door edge guards
- Rear Bumper
- Alloy wheel locks
- Body side molding
- Illuminated trunk sill
- Panorama glass roof
- Triple beam led headlights
- Heated mirrors
- Hands free entry
- Rear view camera
- Adaptive cruise control
- Front and rear cupholders
- Keyless ignition
- Air filtration
- Dual Zone Climate Control
2022 Lexus ES Exterior Dimensions
The exterior dimensions of the 2022 Lexus ES in inches are;
- Length – 195.9 inches
- Curb weight – 3690 lbs
- Body width (excluding mirrors) – 73.4 inches.
- Body height – 56.9 inches.
- Payload Capacity – 1050 lbs
- Wheel Base – 113.0 inches
- Gross weight – 4740 lbs
2022 Lexus ES Buying Guide in Nigeria
The following is the buying guide for the 2022 Lexus ES. They include:
- BUDGET: The budget for the car is suitable for the average individual to purchase but it is a bit expensive and that has to do with its luxury value and the Lexus brand. The budget needs to be a bit high on the scale so as to enjoy the use of the car and ensure that it is performing up to maximum level. It also has optional features that can be paid for so that they can be attached to it. The optional features are going to allow the individual to enjoy the full potential of the car and this makes the driver to have a smooth ride and easy usage of the car.
- INTERIOR CABIN SPACE: The cabin space is just as that of a normal sedan, not so much of a space but it is enough for the luggage of one or two persons.
- FUEL EFFICIENCY: The fuel efficiency is okay and normal; it should be considered really nice compared to its rival because of the usage of fuel. For a person that wants purchase the car, the person should also be able to afford the fuel but that is going to be affordable for the person since the car is affordable itself.
2022 Lexus ES Engine and Performance
The Lexus ES leaves buyers with the choice of three different power trains. The base model is powered by a 203-horsepower 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine that comes standard with all-wheel drive. The ES360 trims have a 5-litre V6 engine that produces 302 horsepower and is equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission that gives power to the front wheels. With the ES350h, the engine is a hybrid power train that provides an o it out of 215 horsepower and a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) and front-wheel drive are standard. During its performance testing, the gas-only ES350 ran from 0 mph to 60 mph in 6.1 seconds while the all-wheel-drive ES250 and the hybrid ES350h ran from 0 mph to 60 mph in 8.1 and 8.3 seconds respectively.
This model of Lexus shows the composed handling and ride that most buyers would cherish. If you are seeking better handling, the F Sport trim adds larger wheels and suspension tuning that’s more performance-oriented but this upgrade still puts the F-Sport trim at a less athletic spot as opposed to its rivals.
2022 Lexus ES Fuel Economy
Fuel ratings for the Lexus ES350 are at 22 mpg city run and 32 mpg highway run. The ES350h hybrid is even more economic because it has a fuel estimation of 43 mpg city run and 44 mpg highway run. The estimated for the ES250 is 25 mpg city run and 34 mpg highway run.
Expected 2022 Lexus ES Price in Nigeria
|2022 Lexus ES300h||₦22 million|
|2022 Lexus ES350||₦21 million|
|2022 Lexus ES250||₦20 Million|
2022 Lexus ES Release date
The 2022 Lexus ES is expected to be released in the auto dealership showroom towards 2021 fall.
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker