The 2022 Land Rover Range Rover is an upcoming vehicle that is expected to have an excellent balance of off-road and on-road capabilities, luxury, a wealth of interior and exterior options and a long-wheelbase variant that provides added rear legroom, just like the previous models. Range Rovers generally have a unique mix of terrain capabilities mixed with traditional British luxury. It is the definition of what a luxury SUV should be. The SUV can be modified to fit the needs of the owner because of its wide array of available paint colours, engine options and other premium features.
Get Car daily gist, Car pricing story, Celebrity Car update on Your WhatsApp Join Now
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Trim
The 2022 Land Rover Range Rover is expected to be available in a lot of configurations but should come in six main trim levels which are the Base, Westminster, Autobiography, SVAutobiography Dynamic, SVAutobiography Dynamic Black Edition and SVAutobiography. The Base, SVAutobiography Dynamic and SV Autobiography Dynamic Black Edition trims are expected to come with the standard wheelbase but the Westminster and Autobiography are expected to have an available long-wheelbase configuration. The SVAutobiography is expected to be on long-wheelbase only. Since every Range Rover comes equipped with an all-wheel-drive, the trims are expected to be equipped with the same configuration.
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Standard Features
The standard features of the base model include;
PLEASE Follow us on Instagram > Follow Now
- 19-inch wheels.
- Two-speed transfer case.
- LED exterior lighting.
- Leather upholstery.
- Panoramic sunroof.
- 13-speaker audio system.
- Three-zone climate control.
- All-terrain driving modes.
- Wood interior trim.
- 12.3-inch infotainment touchscreen.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- Power-adjustable heated front seats.
- Adaptive air suspension.
The standard features of the Westminster trim include;
- Choice of the P400 or P525 engine.
- Upgraded front seats with heating and ventilation.
- Four-zone climate control.
- Adjustable ambient lighting.
- Refrigerated front console.
- 19-speaker audio system.
- 21-inch wheels.
- Fog lights.
- Special exterior trim.
- Soft-close doors.
- Head-up display.
The standard features of the Autobiography trim add more capability and luxury with;
- P525 engine.
- Upgraded leather seating surfaces.
- 24-way power-adjustable.
- Massaging front seats.
- Captain’s chairs.
- Wood and leather steering wheel.
- 29-speaker audio system.
- Tow hitch
- Terrain Response 2 Locking rear differential.
- 21-inch wheels.
- Parking assist.
The standard features of the SVAutobiography Dynamic include;
- SVO engine (575 horsepower, 516 pound feet of torque).
- Sport-tuned suspension.
- Rear seats with more adjustability.
- Upgraded leather upholstery.
- Aluminium and carbon-fibre interior trim.
- Performance air intake
- Black-painted roof
- Unique exterior trim
The SVAutobiography Dynamic Black Edition adds blacked-out styling elements for a sinister look including:
- 22-inch gloss black wheels.
- Black exterior paint.
- Black-painted brake callipers.
- Black leather with red stitching.
- Gloss black interior trim
- Unique interior badging
The SVAutobiography gives the car more luxury with standard features that include;
- SVO engine (575 horsepower, 516 pound-feet of torque)
- Long wheelbase.
- Quilted-leather seats.
- Unique interior wood trim.
- Rear-seat entertainment system with 10-inch screens.
- Power sunshades for rear passenger windows.
- Unique suspension calibration.
- Special 21-inch wheels.
- Power-closing rear doors.
- Leather-covered tray tables.
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Engine
The 2022 Land Rover Range Rover is expected to have four available powertrains which will be equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The four engines include;
- P360: turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder (355 horsepower, 365 pound-feet of torque)
- P400: turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder (395 horsepower, 406 pound-feet of torque)
- P525: supercharged 5.0-liter V8 (518 horsepower, 461 pound-feet of torque)
- SVO: supercharged 5.0-liter V8 (557 horsepower, 516 pound-feet of torque)
All Range Rovers come well equipped and have endless customization settings. The Range Rover’s six-cylinder engine which is the P400 is expected to be smooth and powerful enough to move the big and plush SUV. Braking performance for the 2022 model may not give enough performance just like the previous models but is expected that there will be changes to it.
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Interior
Most of the Range Rover’s controls are in the right places and the use of multiple touchscreens takes down the button clutter. The system menus have to be adjusted to settings and with so many screens it is not obvious where to kook. The system is not as sleek as it appears normally. The Range Rover usually has plenty of space all around and tall widows which increase the impression of roominess. Those big windows contribute to excellent visibility all around. The surround-view parking camera system also helps the driver park properly.
The cargo area of the Range Rover is usually spacious but its rivals give more room. There is usually a split tailgate design that is useful for keeping small or loose items confined to the cargo area but it requires the owner to push heavy items over the carpet to get them to stay properly.
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Safety Features
The key safety features of the 2022 Land Rover Range Rover include;
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Forward collision mitigation.
- Lane departure warning.
- Parking sensors.
- Driver condition monitor.
- Rear traffic monitor.
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Expected Price
|Expected MSRP Price of Brand new 2022 Land Rover Range Rover||N42 Million – N55 Million|
BUY AND SELL CARS NOW FOR FREE - visit www.carmart.ng Get started
Follow us on Instagram @CarmartNigeria