It appears the Kia Stinger is getting some big changes for the 2021 model year and the Korean market version has leaked! So what are we expecting? Well, the most significant changes outside will include a totally new full width LED light bar instead of the current light design along with new LED headlights and a slightly revised rear bumper with larger exhaust ports.
After what looked like an endless string of spy shots, the 2021 Kia Stinger is finally here. Although you might be tempted to say it’s the old model, there are some subtle changes here and there, starting at the front where the headlights employ a new design and modified daytime running lights along with a darker tint.
- Mazda officially unveils its TB-50 2021 20-pick-up
- 2021 Nissan Kicks facelift e-Power officially revealed
- Tesla Model 3: The Complete Guide in Nigeria 2020
- 2021 GAC GA8 Now available in China market
- 2021 Honda Pilot Pictures, Pricing, and Releasing Date: Redesigned Exterior, Interior & Features
- Kia publishes the first teaser photo of its Car Carnival 2021
- 2021 Kia Sorento Redesign Review, Pricing & Release Date in Nigeria
- 2021 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Pricing, Release Date
- 2021 Lexus LS 500 Gets Massive Refreshing New Look
- Meet the 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT Black
There will also be new engines with the base Stinger GT-Line getting the all new 2.5L Turbo 4 making 304HP. The Top level GT models will get the 3.3L TT V6 NOT the new 3.5L TT V6 but now will be making 373HP and will have a new variable exhaust system.
Upfront will be even more changes including a big one, such as making those hood vents functional finally. The heavy body camouflage upfront suggests a revised bumper design, a reshaped grille, and more! The interior is getting updated too with a new infotainment system that is MUCH larger (10.25in) and ditches the bezels of the current-gen. There will also be a sale of new 10 spoke wheel options and accessories. The Interior is also getting more luxurious with quilted premium leather on higher trims. An unveiling should happen this august.
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker
For article removal please email [email protected], for inclusion please email [email protected], You got tips for us email [email protected]