The all new Audi A3 sedan is confirmed for the US in its fourth generation with sharp new looks in all trims. The front end gets more characterful LED lights with a wider single frame grille, sharp side body lines and a sculpted hood! Riding on the MQB Evo platform, the new A3 sedan is longer, wider and more refined than ever! Even the rear taillights are more angular and aggressive. ⠀⠀⠀⠀
Unlike the crazy amounts of powertrains in other markets, the US spec will only get the A3 40 TFSI which is a 2.0L Turbo 4 making 188HP and 236 lb-ft of torque. Later on there will be an S3 and an RS3 with way more power to satisfy buyers.
The interior is one of the most radical new designs, taking air vent shapes straight from the urus, a 10.25in virtual cockpit, new heads up display, new 12.3in Audi Touch interface, and a new steering wheel. ALL models under 150HP will have a torsion beam rear suspension too, something Mazda did with their new Mazda 3 to cut costs. Pricing and other variants will be coming in the future.
The next Audi A3 goes on sale in Europe from September with a pair of diesel options and a 1.0-liter turbo I-3 that certainly will not come to the North American market. In Europe, the A3’s top gasoline engine is a 150-horsepower, 1.5-liter turbo I-4, while the current model’s North American engine is a 184-hp 2.0-liter turbo. Audi isn’t saying which gas engine will power the North American A3, though the existing 184-hp 2.0-liter turbo, or even the Volkswagen Jetta GLI’s 228-hp 2.0-liter turbo, are possibilities. Whichever engine comes to the U.S.-spec A3, it will be combined with a 48-volt mild-hybrid system and standard seven-speed dual-clutch automatic.
- Next Nissan car papers revealed in China
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series
- Top 10 Cars Every Young Nigerian should Buy – See Reason
- The All New 2020 Audi S8 Price, Specs, Performance In Nigeria
- Official Disclosure of 2021 Toyota Hilux pick-up
- What Are Your Car Dashboard Lights Trying to Tell You
- DIY Tips On How To Fix Your Power Steering Problem
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra, Reviews, Pricing, Release Date
- 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Revealed With New Features
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series P One Edition only for 275 Hypercar Buyers
Save Money Buying Any Car, Use Free Car Price Checker NOW
Car Price Checker
For article removal please email [email protected], for inclusion please email [email protected], You got tips for us email [email protected]