The 2018 Lexus RX 350 has an attractive cabin and is built with top-quality materials and construction. The ride is smooth with its advanced features that come standard. Also, it has a wide cargo which makes it a good car for carrying large luggage. Even good cars still come with their flaws. The 2018 model’s infotainment interface is quite complicated to operate and the rear legroom is quite small making it a no-go area for people with large families.
Get Car daily gist, Car pricing story, Celebrity Car update on Your WhatsApp Join Now
2018 Lexus Rx 350 Trims
The 2018 Lexus RX 350 has five passenger seats and it is available in two trims which are the Base trim and the F-Sport trim. The F-Sport trim is not as sporty as most owners would want it to be but it gives the Lexus RX 350 a more aggressive look.
2018 Lexus Rx 350 Standard Features
The standard features of the base trim of the 2018 Lexus RX 350 include;
PLEASE Follow us on Instagram > Follow Now
- Dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Keyless ignition and entry.
- 18-inch wheels.
- Rear privacy glass.
- Eight-way power front seats that includes two-power lumbar adjustments.
- A power tilt and telescoping leather wrapped steering wheels.
- Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity.
- Two USB ports.
- Rear cargo cover.
- Media player interface.
- Automatic LED headlights.
- LED fog lights and running lights.
- A 40/20/40-split rear seat which reclines, slides and folds.
- Satellite and HD radio.
The standard features available on the F-Sport trim include;
- 20-inch wheels.
- Additional drive mode settings.
- Sportier exterior styling.
- An engine noise enhancer.
- Ventilated sport seats.
- Leather upholstery.
- Adaptive suspension dampers.
- Transmission paddle shifters.
- Special interior trim.
- Special gauges.
Other optional features of the 2018 Lexus RX 350 include;
- A panoramic view backup camera.
- Upgraded LED headlights that have 18 individual LED accent lights.
- Blind-spot monitoring.
- 15-speaker Mark Levinson sound system.
- Front and rear parking sensors.
- Hands-free power lift gate.
2018 Lexus Rx 350 Performance
Both trims of the 2018 Lexus RX 350 are equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 295 horsepower and 267 pound-feet of torque. Also included are an eight-speed automatic transmission and a front-wheel-drive system which are standard on this model. There is an optional all-wheel-drive system included on the F-Sport trim model.
There is a chassis included that allows the Lexus RX 350 to steer, handle and brake easily with balance except it is pushed really hard. The acceleration is quick because of the eight-speed automatic transmission. During its performance testing, the 2018 Lexus RX 350 ran from 0 mph to 60 mph in 7.4 seconds.
The braking of the 2018 model feels steady and smooth. It is very responsive and has a consistent feel to it. The Lexus RX 350 also responds to commands quickly and accurately. It moves on the road well. With the 2018 Lexus RX 350, you can have assurance that everything will be okay on the road because of the stable and secure feeling it has while on drive mode.
2018 Lexus Rx 350 Safety Features
The key safety features of the 2018 Lexus RX 350 include;
- A rear view camera.
- Full-length side curtain airbags.
- Traction and stability control.
- Antilock brakes.
- Front and rear side airbags.
- Front knee airbags.
- Blind spot warning system.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Frontal collision warning.
- Lane departure warning.
- Lane departure intervention.
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect.
- Automatic collision notification.
- Emergency assist button.
2018 Lexus Rx 350 Interior
The interior buttons of the 2018 Lexus RX 350 are very easy to master. It is a spacious and comfortable place. The way the seating positions are will give one a good feel. There is a huge 12.3-inch navigation screen that is easy to read and even though the tech interface’s Remote Touch joystick has been improved from how it was in another year’s model, it is still not the best.
The whole interior cabin space is just okay. Tall passengers may find it difficult to get in and out of the car easily. The doors are wide enough, though but the doorsills are cut in too close to the seats. The power-memory steering wheel opens up to provide more space for passengers.
The front has enough space and legroom. It is only the back that has just okay space. The headroom and elbow room are not so bad but the knee and toe space can feel a bit cramped for taller people.
2018 Lexus Rx 350 Buying Guide In Nigeria
The following is the buying guide for the 2018 Lexus RX 350. They include;
- Fuel Efficiency: Lexus models generally consume fuel a lot. In a country such as Nigeria where fuel price keeps increasing, the cost may be a problem to the owners of the Lexus RX 350. Therefore, if you feel you may not be able to keep up with fuel costs, the Lexus RX 350 may not be the best option.
- Budget: Before planning on how you would purchase the 2018 RX 350, first make a budget of the trim you want to get. This would help you know if it is affordable.
- Interior Cabin Space: The interior of the 2018 Lexus RX 350 is not so spacious. If you know you have taller passengers or a large family, this model may not be the best for you.
2018 Lexus Rx 350 Price In Nigeria
|2018 Lexus RX 350 350 BASE FWD||₦ 32 Million|
|2018 Lexus RX 350 F-SPORT AWD||₦ 38 Million|
|Nigerian Used 2018 Lexus RX 350||₦11 million|
BUY AND SELL CARS NOW FOR FREE - visit www.carmart.ng Get started
Follow us on Instagram @CarmartNigeria