2015 Lexus LX 570 for sale – The 2015 Lexus LX 570 is a full-size luxury SUV that is refined in an impressive way. It is based on the Toyota Land Cruiser model. The major downsides about the 2015 Lexus LX 570 are that it has a bad fuel economy rating and cramped third-row seats.
Get Car daily gist, Car pricing story, Celebrity Car update on Your WhatsApp Join Now
2015 Lexus LX 570 Standard Features
The 2015 Lexus LX 570 comes is an eight-passenger seat model that comes in three rows and is available in a single trim. The three-row seat is split into a 50/50 design with sections that can fold up towards the sides of the vehicle. Its standard features include;
- Nine-speaker sound system.
- A reclining and power sliding second row seat.
- A navigation system.
- Voice controls.
- Satellite radio.
- An iPod/USB audio interface.
- A touchscreen interface.
- 20-inch alloy wheels.
- An adaptive suspension.
- A power lift-gate.
- Power-folding third-row seats.
- Automatic climate control.
- Keyless entry and ignition.
- Running boards.
- Power folding heated mirrors.
- The Lexus Enform Suite of app-based services which includes Pandora, Yelp and iHeartRadio.
- Adaptive and automatic xenon headlights.
- Automatic load levelling.
The luxury package of the 2015 Lexus LX 570 adds other features which include;
PLEASE Follow us on Instagram > Follow Now
- Ventilated front seats.
- 19-speaker Mark Levinson surround-sound audio system including a six-CD/DVD changer.
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Front and side parking cameras.
- A heated steering wheel.
- Dual-screen rear entertainment system.
- Heated second row seats.
- Upgraded leather upholstery.
- A cooled storage bin.
- Automatic parallel parking system.
2015 Lexus Lx 570 Performance
The 2015 Lexus LX 570 is equipped with a full-time four-wheel-drive system that has a hill-start assist feature, crawl control, and a driver-selectable multi-terrain system. There is a 5.7-liter V8 engine that produces 383 horsepower and 403 pound-feet of torque. Also included is a six-speed automatic transmission which is standard on the model. During its performance testing, the 2015 Lexus LX 570 ran from 0 mph to 60 mph in 7.4 seconds which is considered to be quick for an SUV of that size. The fuel estimation is said to be 14 mpg combined, with 12 mpg city run and 17 mpg highway run.
The thing that makes the 2015 Lexus LX 570 stand out amongst its rivals is its versatility. The powerful 5.7-liter engine gives it a quick acceleration which is remarkable for an SUV of that size. Also, its towing is quick and fast. It can tow up to 6, 000 pounds when it is properly equipped. Even with its heavy body-on-frame construction that makes the weight so heavy, the Lexus LX 570 still rides and moves well. It has a controlled suspension that goes on bumps easily. The combination of rugged construction, off-road Crawl control program, and advanced suspension design makes it great for the toughest road that there is. The fuel economy is quite low when compared to its rival, Mercedes-Benz GL 450, which has 19 mpg combined.
2015 Lexus Lx 570 Safety Features
The key safety features of the 2015 Lexus LX 570 include;
- Front side airbags.
- Traction and stability control.
- Antilock brakes.
- Lexus Pre-collision System which includes adaptive cruise control.
- Front knee airbags.
- Full-length side curtain airbags.
- Stolen vehicle locator.
- Emergency assist button.
- Lexus Safety emergency connect communications with automatic collision notification.
2015 Lexus Lx 570 Interior
The 2015 Lexus RX 570 has a nice interior with a posh, leather, and wood-lined cabin. Although the interior of its rivals’ cabins looks much newer. The Remote Touch Interface is not available in the LX model and this means the features are not yet updated. The power-adjustable front seat and the 60/40-split power-adjustable second row bench provide comfort for passengers who enter the Lexus LX 570. The 50/50-split third row seats are shorter in terms of legroom and headroom which can make the rear really tight and uncomfortable, which means, it would only be suitable for kids or smaller adults. Another thing that makes the third row a no-go area is that its two halves power fold towards the sides of the vehicle when it should be going flat on the floor. This reduces the cargo space behind the second row seats. In as much as that is like that, the cargo space is still 41 cubic feet behind the second row seats and it is 83 cubic feet of space when the second and third row are folded but the cargo space is still not sufficient enough.
2015 Lexus LX 570 Buying Guide In Nigeria
The following is the buying guide for the 2015 Lexus LX 570. They include;
- Budget: The 2015 Lexus LX 570 is quite costly. Therefore, before planning on how you would purchase the vehicle, first make a budget. This would help you know if it is affordable.
- Interior Cabin Space: The third row seats of the 2015 Lexus LX 570 are quite cramped. If you have family members that are on the taller side, it would be preferable to get another car model because they would not feel comfortable during long journeys.
- Fuel Efficiency: If you are looking for a car that has good fuel economy, the 2015 Lexus LX 570 may not be a great choice because it consumes fuel a lot.
2015 Lexus LX 570 Price In Nigeria
|Brand new 2015 Lexus LX 570||N47 Million|
|Nigerian used 2015 Lexus LX 570||N38 Million|
|Foreign used 2015 Lexus LX 570||N42 Million|
BUY AND SELL CARS NOW FOR FREE - visit www.carmart.ng Get started
Follow us on Instagram @CarmartNigeria