FOREIGN USED 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY LE
Fabric Interior, Key Entry, i4 Engine, Good Mileage, Extremely Clean Interior and Exterior, Duty Paid.
perfect for personal use and family
2009 Toyota Camry review: Our expert's take
Vehicle OverviewThe 2009 Camry remains the perennial best-seller among midsize sedans. The Camry trim levels, in ascending price, are, the LE, the sporty SE and the premium XLE.
The Camry’s archrival is the Honda Accord, which is consistently the second-best-seller. A few other midsize competitors include the Chevrolet Malibu, Ford Fusion and Nissan Altima.
ExteriorThe current-generation Camry’s nose is blunter and the overall profile is sportier than its predecessor. The tail recalls the full-size Avalon sedan, and the fenders have shoulders that give the trunklid a hump.
InteriorThe Camry’s steering wheel both tilts and telescopes.
The LE trims have split, folding backseats. There’s 101.4 cubic feet for passengers to stretch out — putting the sedan in the middle of the pack in terms of space. Same thing goes for its 15-cubic-foot trunk.
- Available Leather upholstery
- Standard air conditioning
- Standard cruise control, plus power windows and locks
- eight-speaker JBL stereo with satellite radio
Under the HoodA four-cylinder engine is available on the CAMRY XLE, fuel economy.
- Standard 158-horsepower four-cylinder engine with 161 pounds-feet of torque
- five-speed automatic (four-cylinder)
SafetySafety features include:
- Standard side-impact airbags
- Standard side curtain airbags
- Standard driver’s knee airbag
- Standard antilock braking system with brake assist
- Standard daytime running lamps
- electronic stability system
- Standard engine immobilizer in case of ignition tampering
for more enquiries and purchase
call or whatapp 09035210946